Sunday, June 03, 2007

BABY BIRDS!

Well, it finally hatched. I just walked outside to throw some roast over the balcony for the ducks and such and looked over and say it's head peeking out from underneath it's momma! Earlier we were eating lunch and it looked like she was pecking at something! Little did I know!!!!!! Baby Bird! I am mourning the death of Baby Bird #2. It's official. I walked outside and found the egg. It looked as if some creature had sucked it's body out of the egg. Sorry for the vulgarity.
SCRATCH THAT....we jUST SAW 2 BABIESSSSS!!!!!

Here's some pics from our weekend...

Debbie Dove and Daisy Dove resting after a day of birth. I'll post a better one later showing both babies. I don't want to bother them too much.

The proud father and Peter!

Malakai Krieger....Kai for short!

We went up to the hospital to see Mallory, Jason and Kai on Friday night. But, before that, I spent the day with Brittney and Quinn. I loved holding him while we were shopping. He is such a sweet, sweet baby. Again, as Brittney said, I'm not sure why we didn't take a pic. Quinn and I were both wearing sear sucker britches!
After the hospital Peter and I met up with Rachel and Craig at Northpark for a movie. I'm embarrassed to say that we say Knocked Up. Funny, but absolutley inappropriate in ALL WAYS possible. If you're pregnant, you probably shoudln't go see it. :)
Saturday morning we woke up bright and early to hit the lake with Michael and Kristi!
We wake boarded and wake surfed all day! So, needless to say Peter and I are EXTREMELY SORE! The right side of my body is killing me. We tried running earlier but just couldn't do it! After running we finished a nice lunch of roast, carrots, potatoes and onions. It's definitley on of our favorite meals.

So, that's all I've got for now!

5 comments:

the thorntons said...

Yay for Jason & Mallory and Baby Kai. How precious. And congratulations to YOU on getting the job!! I'm so excited that it all worked out. I'm also very jealous that you had Quality Quinn time, but I'm happy that you got to see him...especially since your clothes matched. :)

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Congrats on the job! And Mallory's baby is so cute!

Laura said...

I tried to post earlier, it wouldn't let me :( BUT Molly I am so proud of you for the job and running, that is so awesome! I can't even tell you how much I miss that feeling so keep me informed! And that precious Kai, I love that baby too! I am glad you got see Brittney and Quinn, you are going to be a great momma with all these babies around! I miss you!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Hey, I am looking for your email address...is it on your blog? If not, can you email it to me at xslazo@aol.com??? Crestline rules!

Laura said...

You didn't get it?! We sent you one, or the one from your address I got from your email. I'm sorry Molls! You are SOOOOO invited! I can't wait to see your little running physique, you look great! You can be my trainer after I have the baby :). Love you!