Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Wednesday

Well, you can read Sarah's blog to find out details from our New York trip! It was so stinking fun, although, I'm utterly exhausted still today. This week has gone by really slow. Monday, school all day. Tuesday, school all day and small group last night. Today, school all day followed by shopping for the 8th grade dance and a friend's birthday party. Tomorrow night I finally have nothing to do. Which is good because I have to pack for my Memorial Day weekend. I'm going to float the river with a bunch of friends! It should be a blast! Maybe I can catch up on my rest while I'm there. I hope so, because really, I don't think I can function any longer like this. Rachel took this picture of Peter and I a couple of weeks ago. We were just sitting in a chair and she asked us to turn and around....and look how it turned out. I realize it looks like an engagment picture and I'll go ahead and apologize for that one. No it's not. :)
I hope that everyone has a great hump day. I have to be here with kids who steal things out off my desk. uGHGHGH!!! 5 more days with kids.

5 comments:

campers said...

Wow...that is a really good picture!!!! Drew is going down to float the river with a bunch of friends from Tech, so look for him! Good talking to you last night...get some rest!!!

the thorntons said...

DARLING picture! You 2 were just meant to be together or you wouldn't be able to take pictures like that. Thanks for directing everyone to MY blog...are you too lazy to write your own journal about our fabulous trip?! Just kidding. I still need to catch up on my sleep I feel like. I hope your weekend is a relaxing one. By the way...I just emailed you all of my pics from the trip, so now it's your turn.
Love you!

hejlyeah said...

That's such a cute pic Molly. He's a keeper!

Your NYC trip looked like a blast! I'm jealous.

EDS said...

Hello, Hi
I still need to be filled in on all the latest news. I know you are busy, but I also know you would make time for an old friend :)...especially one with a precious baby boy that you haven't seen yet! Hope you enjoyed your float trip. I would love to do that. Check out my new blog...so proud to join the 21st century:)

andydawn said...

What a CUTE picture!!! You 2 are such a great couple...FINALLY :) I thought I would start a blog myself since I will have more time on my hands this summer. Hope your summer is going well...or whenever it starts!