Thursday, March 02, 2006

one week 2 days...

One week and 2 days until Spring Break...but boy do I have some hurdles to cross before then! Yuck.
This has been one of the most stressful weeks that I have had in a long time...emotionally.. school and other things.
although, today is a really good day! i for some reason love Thursday's.

Last night, Miriam, my roommate played in our coffee shop downstairs. It was so fun to have so many people come out and support her. She has such a great heart and is so passionate about that singing...and she's freaking amazing too!

Good times had by all. I don't have much to say right now. My 2nd period are doing projects on their favorite musical artists. Tomorrow is presentation day. SO, it's nice to get to sit here.

Well, I'm speechless today..sorry so boring.

8 comments:

campers said...

yeah, I'm with you on emotional week! What is the deal! Is it the weather, the moon, PMS? I am so needing this weekend getaway...if you can call it that! Don't stress about UIL...y'all will be AWESOME!!!

campers said...

UHHHH No I will NOT be pregnant!!! But yeah, Brittney will be!!!!

And yes, I said cheetAHlicious! We are the cheetahs!!!!

I'll call ya about Sat.

ThePoeFam said...

You are going to be great with your girls. I wish that I could hear them. And...we'll see about that baby!!! Are you all going to be there when he/she is born? I have this picture of all of you around me taking a pic!!! HOW FUN! Not in a hurry...but thinking! :)

campers said...

Duh we will all be there! Atleast I will be! And Duh I will be taking picutres!!!! Yes, it is fun to think!!!! Aorry about the DUH statements!!!! I do teach 2nd grade!!!!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

FOR SURE I"LL BE THERE! I'M TAKING THE FREAKING WEEK OFF OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the thorntons said...

Of COURSE I'll be there...but I'll probably pass out. You know how I am in hospitals. Don't let me hold your newborn baby until I have my color back! I got nauseated at the vet on Tuesday. How embarassing!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

nah uh...that's hilarious sarah! i love it!!!!!!!

hejlyeah said...

Good luck girl. You can do it!