Thursday, January 26, 2006


and pycho #3 Posted by Picasa
SO, in Dallas, it sometimes take a long time to get everywhere...if there is traffic. So, well, me, Rachel and Natalie decided to have a little fun with my new camera last week. I apologize for the very white face I have. It means purity. Pure White Face. :) hahaha...Anyways hope you enjoy a little laughter. Yesterday was a pertty heavy post. I'm not used to doing heavy posts. So, here you go. A little glimpse into the real life of me. :) AND FOR THE RECORD...everyone has seemed to mis understand my blog a couple of days ago. They long lost friends from Abilene is someone completley different from the "friend." FYI, there is no "friend" anymore. I've lost interest. :) hahaha...
I'm subbing for an ESL class. I do not understand Spanish. Oh Lord HELP!@

1 comment:

Katey said...

You know, I have a great picture of Rachel from BBBS that involves a face somewhat like these and plastic elf ears. It's a classic!