Monday, March 20, 2006

You have no idea.....

How much i do not want to be at school today.
Spring break is such a tease....it gets you all prepared for the summer time!!! but, i guess i'm excited about that!!
spring break was fairly uneventful for me. we'll start with last Friday night.

Friday
We went over to my friend Natalie's house for a Shabott dinner. She went to Isreal this summer and brought back all this stuff to host a Shabott dinner. It was hilarious and so fun. I was on drugs becuase I was sick, so after dinner I fell asleep on Natalie's bed. It was much needed!

Saturday
We hung out most of the day at home. It was like 90 degrees outside! We took Miriam's car to Flowermound to a baby shower we were hosting..and then ended up staying at those people's house for a cookout. It was a pretty early night..

Sunday
I lead worship in all 4 services and hung out at Grant's in the afternoon. I got sunburned because we were outside for 3 hours! I thought I was going to be burnt for the wedding I was in yesterday.

Monday
babysat a 3 month old from 8-5

Tuesday
babysat 8-6..went to the grocery store and cooked dinner for Rachel and Grant.

Wednesday
babysat from 8-6...watched tv..went to bed

Thursday
babysat from 8-6, went shopping and then hung out at Grant's.

Friday
babysat from 8-6...ate pizza and went to hear some bands play at THe Door with Grant and Peter, Natasha, Thomas and Mason. It was really fun. We ate at Cafe' Brazil and then came back to our apartment until 2am.

Saturday
bridesmaid brunch at Breadwinners, manicure and pedicure with bridesmaids...shopping with Thompson, 30 minute nap, rehearsal dinner..took Peter as my date....then went and got coffee with Mirm and Rach, Grant and his sister and sister's boyfriend...until after 1am. dang.

Sunday
leigh ann's at 9....got ready for wedding..poured down rain all day..wedding at 330 until around 6ish. went home...changed clothes...went to the coolest concert I have ever been to at THe Gypsy Tea Room. Vedera is her name..and she is my new favorite girl singer!!!!! Then..went to bed...

Monday...today...back to the grind. I hate school. The end. 2 and half months until SUmmer. Thank you Jesus.

I'll post pics from the week tomorrow when i bring my cord to school....until then..happy monday.

5 comments:

christine pinson said...

molly, i thought about you this week...i am glad to see you survived! they are so sweet at that age...lots of cuddle time! i spend most of my day chasing! i am glad that you had a good break, and summer will be here before you know it...maybe then we can find some time for lunch!!!

the thorntons said...

You are so cool! I wish I had a social life like yours!!! Hang in there...it'll be summer before you know it!

hejlyeah said...

Sounds like a busy Spring Break to me! Glad it was fun. I posted some more pics on mine - can't wait to see yours!

ThePoeFam said...

Oh summer...here we come! It was so great to see you! I've been proud of us for seeing eachother so much! It's fun! LOVE YOU!

campers said...

hey, I loved getting to spend so much time with you this past weekend! You are so special to me!