Monday, March 06, 2006

It's Monday already? What?

Are you kidding me? It's Monday again???? I liked reading Leslie's post...
My hair is dirty, my outfit? What was I thinking. Last time I wore this dress my kids told me I looked pregnant. Middle school kids are apparently confused on the style this day and age. Or maybe my kids are just mean.

I had a really fun weekend.
Friday night Grant came over pretty quick after work and we watched Anchor Man. Boy that's such a quotable movie. Then we had a massive date night. Me and all my friends coupled up for fun....we ordered pizza, sat around the table and laughed at each other and then decided to walk down to the Brooklynn Jazz Cafe'. Remind me to never go there again on a Friday night. I mean I embrace other cultures but man they gave us dirty looks! It was quite intimidating when 12 white people walked right no through about 500 black people! They were all so beautifully dressed and classy...and I had on my tied dyed shirt with my hair in a pony tail. I could have sworn I saw some famous people. I love that place...but it was awkward. So, 15 minutes was all we lasted. We then went up on the roof and goofed around. Grant and I sat on the ledge of our 10 story building and dangled our feet over. Thinking about it makes my heart sink! SCARY! What a wild ride!!

Well, then Saturday I stayed in my pajamas until noon because I took a Sudafed and it made me feel drunk. I then went shopping at Urban Outfitters and Northpark. I love shopping too much. I bought Leigh Ann's lingere' gift and I think I was pretty darn creative! I then went to her shower for an hour and then drove out to Grant's house to meet him and his parents for dinner. Boy was that scary, but so much fun. They were hilarious.
I then went back to Chuys' to hang out with Leigh Ann and the girls for her Bachelorette party..fun times..
I woke up at 9 on Sunday morning and Miriam and Natalie made me watch a movie with ear phones on because they were working on an interview. I looked hilarious laying on the couch with these huge earphones on. I feel asleep with them on and they took pictures. Black mail..great. I then went over to Grant's about 2..followed by church at 5..back to Grant's to watch the Oscar's and on to bed at 11.

This is a big week. UIL is on Wednesday and then spring break.
I decided to be a good samaritan and babysit a 4th month old my whole week of spring break. But, money is involved and it is just the couple 2 doors down from us..so I thought..why not make a little extra cash..instead of spending it. I love babies, but I'm sure I will be tired of it....
So, happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

campers said...

Yep It's Monday again!

It was so good to see you this weekend! Lots of FUN!! You were very creative! I'll give you props for your cute little gift basket!!!

So excited for you and Grant! (I am assuming I can post his name...since you did) You deserve a great man like him! And what a rebel!!! I HATE HEIGHTS with a passion!!! That scares me that you did that!!

Have a Happy Monday! Lots of Love!