Friday, March 31, 2006

WTF.

I was just discussing with a good friend last night all of the new note/email lingo.
We were laughing so stinking hard.

WTF: what the (insert nasty word) is a commonly used term among the middle schooler's and the myspacers. Funny how middle schooler's and myspacer's can be used in the same sentence.

OMG: oh my gah! Can you just hear all the women out there saying this?!!? Hilarious.

LYLAS: love ya like a sis. I remember back in the olden days when I used to write notes to my friends and we would write this..along with....

BFFTTDWDSBS: best friends forever til the day we die side by side. greatness.

BFF: best friends forever. This one is a great one.

If you can think of any others please feel free to comment.


It's Friday, and there is supposed to be another walkout today. All the kids are dressed in Mexican flag paraphenalia. It's great. I think one kid even had the Mexican Flag on like a skirt. Genius. Anyways, so we are on strict hall duty among other things. It's so annoying...

Tonight I am going to a concert.
Please see www.commonheart.com to find out more about this! You should go if you live in the Metroplex. I got free tix...I'm big time around here, people know me. hahahha..hilarious.

Last night I lead worship with my friend Thomas at a ministry called Celebrate Recovery. Go to www.celebraterecovery.com
I feel like the Lord's trying to get me to go through this process. I'm not sure what for or why. But, read about it. No it's not like Alcoholic's Anonymous...if you were wondering.

Sunday leading worship again at the village. go to www.thevillagechurch.net if you don't have a church home or would like to visit! I love what the Lord is doing at this place.

I think I'm going to work on my resume this weekend and maybe apply for some school districts around the metroplex. Yup, that's what I'm going to do.
Some body keep me company today. I'm going to be bored here.

2 comments:

campers said...

so why are you wanting to change....the walkouts and mexican flag paraphinela (how ever you spell that) sounds very entertaining!!! Any applications down here in good ol' a-town?

what about lol or ttyl...to add to your list

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

nice work thompson!