Thursday, March 23, 2006

Introspective..

It's another weird day in the neighborhood today. Everything feels really thrown off.
I went to bed at 9:15pm with a headache last night and woke up with it this morning. That's frustrating. It makes my patience level non-exsistent.

Tonight, I'm leading worship with my friend Thomas at a ministry called Celebrate Recovery. It's an amazing ministry. At first, I put this stigma on it...but now that most of my friends have gone through the 12 step program, I have a new found respect. I have seen them find freedom over many things and it has been so cool to watch. 3 weeks ago I went to hear my friend Peter's testimony. It was amazing....so, I'm trying to prepare my heart for that. All of my friends have been trying to get me to come for over 6 months. I either a, don't have the time, b, am scared, or c, am scared of what the Lord will do through this. So, I don't know if this is the Lord's way to put me there to make me see that this is what he wants for me right now or what.

I'm in one of those very introspective modes today. I've just been really analyzing my heart and my mind lately and I don't like what I see. It's so amazing how easy it is to put other things before the Lord. It's so frustrating to see how lazy one can become!! I feel like that right now. Lazy. Very lazy about most things in my life. Job, cleaning my room, time with the Lord..etc.

Tomorrow night a bunch of us are going two-stepping at Gilley's. I'm especially excited about this, because I love to two step. Most of the boys that I am going with are really good and can twirl me around that dance floor like nobody's business! Speaking of boys, I need to step away from them all right now. I feel like they are clouding my mind. Shoot.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Thursday....it's almost lunchtime..my favorite time of the day!

No comments: