Tuesday, March 07, 2006


Miriam and I decided to be retarded last night and take pictures because i got my camera back from the shop! i know i know...i'm so vain. tomorrow is UIL...and i'm just taking it easy...or attempting to anyways. last night we had a worship team party...at the church. we ate pizza and watched the comedian brian regan on the big screen. i was told to bring my family so i brought miriam and grant. i know i know silly sillly. pray for me tomorrow as i go to UIL. oiiii..i'm starting to get nervous. sarah, remember the nervous poops! hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! hilarious!  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

the thorntons said...

Oh, how I remember the nervous poops! Hopefully that won't be a problem for you tomorrow. I know you'll do great at UIL. Break a leg!!!

campers said...

Good Luck! I love you!