Tuesday, May 02, 2006

My Monday!!!!

Was FANTASTICAL!
Is that a word? Probably not but I don't care.

Well, here is a recap of my weekend.....
Friday night....

I stayed here at school to judge the talent show until 6 oclock. I didn't stay for the school dance because I had alot to do before Miriam's little birthday party at our house. Peter met me at Southside and then we went to Central Market, my FAVORITE GROCERY STORE ON THE PLANET! We shopped through and got our fresh strawberries, bananas, graham crackers and marshmellows for our chocolate fondue pot. Then Peter and I both made our own individual salads and we got salmon fromt he meat place! Yummy to my tummy!
We then came back to Southside and ate our dinner with Mirm, Rach, Craig and Natalie. Then Natasha and Thomas and a few other girls along with Paul came to celebrate the occasion. We just sat in the living room and talked. You girls from Abilene will appreciate the fact that Michael Bocenegra and Jesse Sharp found me on my space! I freaked out, and well so did they! SO, that was a cool connection for the evening. I actually got up and went to bed at 11 leaving everyone still the living room.
Saturday:
I woke up at around 10..showered and drove to McKinney. Peter fed me Subway for lunch and then me, and 8 guys helped him and Michael move to Michael's sweet new townhome in Frisco! I unpacked the kitchen with Michael's daughter McKenna all day. She's in 5th grade and acts about 80 times more mature than I ever did when I was in 5th grade. It took forever to unpack the kitchen. Then Michael, Peter, Mckenna and I went to Campisi's for dinner. Then I helped Peter unpack his room, the McKenna and then Michael. Then we all sat down to watch a movie. I was almost asleep so I decided to leave at like 11. What a long day.
Sunday:
I woke up aroudn 7:30 and went to church for the 9 service. After that, I met Peter at IKEA. Talk about an overwhelming place...we only stayed for 30 minutes because we met Jason and Mallory Krieger for lunch at a place called Christina's. Nothing like margarita's and mexican food! YUMMY! Then we drove out to LIttle Elm to their house and just sat and watched TV...and napped while Mallory cooked us brownies. It was a great Sunday afternoon. Then about 5 Peter took me to my car and I drove home for a few hours. We then went to Thomas house and watched Memoirs of Geisha with him and Natasha. It was a really good movie..

Monday: MY DAY OFF.
I woke up at 9...took my time getting ready and then met Peter at Cafe Brazil in Richardson for lunch at 11:30. Then I went to Mockingbird Station to shop, followed by home, laundry, a good 2 hour nap, dinner, more laundry and some tv with the roommates followed by MORE LAUNDRY! Geez Louise...but I got most of it done! :)

Right now, it's advisory...which means only 1 class period left to go. Thank you Jesus. It's been a pretty good pseudo Monday. I have small group tonight and before that I will probably do a little hot-tubbing with Natalie...or maybe I'll start working out. Hmm, we'll see.

HOpe everyone had a great weekend! I sure did!!!!!!
16 and half days until NEW YORK! WOOHOO!

5 comments:

ThePoeFam said...

I'm glad that you had such a great day! Only 16 more days left of school for me...not that I'm counting! :) Anyway, LOVE YOU...hope all is well and that you're still in the clouds! :)

the thorntons said...

Wow...Jesse Sharp and Michael Bocanegra, huh?? Haven't seen them in forever! I'm glad you had a relaxing day off. I think they should just eliminate Mondays from the work week and have 3 day weekends every week. But then, I guess we'd all start hating Tuesdays, huh? Since I'm commenting on this a day late, we're down to just 15 days til NYC!! :-)

campers said...

so glad you had a good day off! I am with you sarah....no Mondays!! That would be nice! so what are jesse and michael up to????

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

jesse and molly are married...and michael has a girlfriend. they all live in austin..that's about all i know so far.

allyo said...

Jesse is married to Molly who??? I can't wait to our reunion so we can see everyone!