Thursday, May 04, 2006

What I love about Thursday!

Well,
I'm a tad bit on the tired side today. Partly becuase I was up until 1 am. I took my kids to the Ranger's Game last night and didn't walk into my door until almost 11. And, too my surprise found 5 extra people hanging out in my apartment. One of which was Peter, and I was not at all upset that he was there! I was surprised actually! It was a great ending to a long, hard day. So, of course we all stayed up and giggled....until almost midnight and Peter stayed a little bit longer. I was literally sleeping while I was standing up talking to him. It was hilarious. I asked him what all I said to him last night and he just laughed. He told me that I get sweet when I'm sleepy, which means, I'm not sweet when I'm not sleepy! hahha....hilarious.

So, today doesn't feel like Thursday at all.
At the ballpark last night, it was dollar hot dog night. And, well, I don't normally ever eat hot dogs, but I ate 2 and french fries. I can feel my butt jiggling even more today. Oh dear Lord! (I think I'm losing circulation quicker these days because I can't cross my legs without one of them going numb. Sorry for the rabbit trail)
Anyways, so the Ranger Game was fun I guess.....

Tonight I'm going to dinner with Leigh Ann. I'm excited. I haven't seen her since her wedding, which was only a month and half ago. So, we should have fun times I'm sure.
I'll update tomorrow about what my weekend plans are..........
Peace in the Middle East.

And, CONGRATS to Jay and Mav Ocheskey and finding out that they are having a girl! Camden! So sweet............
Oh and what I love about Thursday's....hmmmm, only thing I can think of today is that tomorrow is Friday.

4 comments:

campers said...

He is so sweet to come and surprise you! Have fun interviewing tomorrow!!!

the thorntons said...

So fun that he surprised you! And I'm sure your butt is not jiggling from eating 2 hot dogs...you're silly! The only time I can handle hot dogs is at baseball games and if they are almost black off the grill. Other than that, ick!! Tell Leigh Ann hi for me...that sounds fun!!

the thorntons said...

HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!!!

allyo said...

Molly- I am so mad...you should have known that Jay and I don't miss dollar dog night at the ballpark!! We were there too...I wish that I would have known that you were there. You could have met Camden;) She is getting big!! Have a good weekend. We need to start planning our first trip to the lake. Love ya.