Friday, May 05, 2006

OH FFFRRRRIIIIDDAAYYY

Sadly enough I really do not have a weekend. Dangit!
By the way, Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone! :)

Last night, I went to dinner at an awesome mexican restaurant with Leigh Ann. And might I mention that they had FREE margaritas. Yes, you heard it...free...apparently they don't have their liquor license. Problem was, we decided to hit up North Park Mall after! Have any of you been to this mall lately? I almost started crying it was so cool! Urban Outfitters and Forever 21 were RIGHT NEXT DOOR....not to mention they were both 2 STORY!!! Leigh Ann and I were giggling like 2 school girls. Not the best place to go after stuffing your face and drinking 2 margaritas. I know I know..drunkard Molly. I don't do alcohol very well and it's been a while since I have had any. I was laughing at myself....
Speaking of that, our police officer came in to the lounge during lunch with these "beer goggles" that he was using to have the kids walk a straight line during one of his NO DRINKing shpeels. All the teachers were putting them on and trying to walk. I really felt like I was going to throw up I was so dizzy.....funny side note.
So, anyways, last night...I just spent 100 dollars. But, got like 12 things. Ridiculous I know.
Today during my 6th period boys choir I busted out the video camera and started videoing all the boys for fun. I laughed watching them....and can't wait to show my roommates the day and the life of my 6th period.

Tonight we're going to dinner and a movie....some peeps and I....not sure where we are going, but I think we will go to Fireside Pies! Amazing food I'll say..and I'm sure we'll have to wait at least an hour there.
Tomorrow I have to be up early to work the Irving ISD job fair. I was put on an interview team. I'm not sure why...but I'll roll with it.
Then tomorrow n ight I'm cooking for Peter. I'm trying out a new recipe, so pray for me. hahaha...
Then SUnday, singing again...so I have to get up at 5:30...and go all day. We have a Road Rules reunion in the afternoon, so I know I won't even be home until after 9. Yikes.
I hope everyone has a restful weekend...because I sure won't.

Peace out.

6 comments:

ThePoeFam said...

Hi friend! Hope you have a good weekend..even though it's busy!!! What else is new, right? ... I've been looking at My Spaces this morn and they stress me out. I don't get them...Thompson, Sarah...do you?

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

oh brittney, it's SO STINKING EASY!!!!!!!! I could help you set yours up...then it's a piece of cake...after you figure it out.

the thorntons said...

I'm glad you had fun on your drunken shopping escapade. I'm sure we'll have plenty of those in New York in 10 DAYS!!!!!

Brittney, I've decided that my space is for the young "cool" people. I just get on sometimes to look at Molly's. ha ha! I think it's too much pressure to try to get a lot of friends...Molly has 50 gillion, and I don't think I could keep up! It's hard enough just to keep this blog updated.

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

sarah colleen, fyi, I am older than you so that is a ridiculous statment that you just made. i'm not sure if you have viewed my friends list, but over half of the women on their ARE MARRIED, including my pastor's wife with 2 small children. you will find that myspace is completely opposite of the blogger. in fact, myspace is more of a form of email....it's much more interesting and the connections with the past are incredible. seriously, you girls need to get over this young and cool mentality....it is not hard, and people ask you to be their friend and you can ask if you want. it's only a click of a mouse!! that's it.

the thorntons said...

Ha ha...I know you're older than me. At least the cool part applies! I think it just stresses me out to be in contact with that many people. It's too easy for people to find me on there, and there's probably a ton of people that I wouldn't want to find me anyway! :-)

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

you don't have to be in contact with ANYONE you don't want to.....it's a accept or deny/ignore thing. it's your space and you decide who's on it! that's the cool part. maybe i should make one for all 3 of you!