Tuesday, May 09, 2006

This silly boy bought me flowers and had them sent to my school!!! I mean what a feeling to have them bring flower's into your classroom! The last time that happened was my first year of teaching, the first week of school from my parents!! I so don't deserve this boy in my life. Just this morning, I copped an attitude with him on the phone because he's really busy this week. He has something every single night and I leave on Friday to go out of town. So the selfish person in me decided to pout an d let him know about it!! Then I realized that I am undeserving of someone like him!. Yesterday I gave my letter of resignation....and so that is why he sent them to me. Yes, I'm sure you're all wondering why in the world I woudl do such a thing. It's time. I know I need to finish out the year and move on. It's a good thing I get paid through August, because I do not have a job right. There are options in the midst, but I'm unsure of both of them. So, well, that's all I have today. Pretty speechless..

8 comments:

allyo said...

How sweet. You better stop saying you don't deserve him, because you of all people deserve someone as GREAT as Peter. You have waited a long time to meet someone this special...someone who can love you and take care of you! Every girl deserves to find a person like that...and when you do, you wonder how you have survived so long without that person:) I am so happy for you. Only 11 school days left...love ya!

christine pinson said...

molly...i am so happy that you are so happy...and yes, you totally deserve this...you are a precious person and you deserve someone who treasures you...which it looks like you have found!

we seriously need to do lunch...sounds like you might be free in a few weeks? let me know

campers said...

why isn't he coming home this weekend?

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

he has meetings galore! i'm actually coming back on saturday night to sing in a wedding on sunday. and, i'm getting my hair cut too..

the thorntons said...

How sweet!!! Did all of your kids make a big deal out of the flowers?! I bet you splotched!! just kidding. He is so good to you BECAUSE you deserve it. Don't play down the fact that you've waited for the perfect guy your entire life & now he's standing right in front of you!! Love you! Only 9 more days until the Big Apple!

ThePoeFam said...

WOW! If you say it again, you're in trouble! You know that I feel that you deserve someone great more than any person in the whole world....and I'm so happy for you! We need to meet in Frisco for dinner with you two. When is a good time? LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

Kate said...

Congratulations on the flowers, the resignation, and the great guy! I'm glad things are going well in your life. I'm excited to hear about the changes and the new wonderful ways God blesses you. (And to repeat what everyone else has said, you DO DESERVE gretness! I'm glad you found him!!)

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

if you plan on leaving a comment on my blog and i don't know you, don't expect me to answer your questions. now, if you'd like to let me know who you are instead of remaining anonymous, i'm an open book of honesty. so sorry for erasing your comment.i guess that's the price to pay to have a blog..i hope that you'll comment again and reveal your secret identity.