Friday, April 28, 2006

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE! Well, it's interesting around Bowie Middle School today. The buzz of the school dance is in the air! The kids are soooo excited. All the girl's intentionally and purposefully straighten/curled their hair. I actually fixed mine last night for an event I went to at my friend's store. So, this morning, all I did was wake up..oddly enough, I didn't even brush my hair. I'm really itchy today. I'm not sure why....the kids keep asking me what I did different, and then I assure them that I did nothing. I only fixed my hair. It's amazing what happens when you fix your hair. Last night was so much fun...I'll write about that in detail at a later date....but, I had to get all shi-shied up....I had to mingle with the wealthy...let me tell you! It was cool though....Anyways HAPPY FRIDAY everyone!! I'm taking Monday off. I'm done with school until Tuesday! Until then...peace out..

6 comments:

the thorntons said...

You look ready for the Miss America pageant! "Prom" has been the buzz around Jacksonville high school...I bet dress rehearsal is HORRIBLE tonight considering all of the kids' minds are on tomorrow night. Some even asked me if they could use my house for an "after-party". I assured them that "I'm cool, but not THAT cool." Good for you taking the day off on Monday. Enjoy it!!

ThePoeFam said...

Va-va-Voom!!! Don't let Peter see you like that...you'll be in trouble for sure! Anyway, you look beautiful! I can't wait to hear about the big event last night! I love you! :)

campers said...

WOW!! YOU LOOK GOOD!!!! Glad you are taking Monday off! You deserve it!!! Have a good long weekend!!!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

i did actually have a strapless black top on...obviously you couldn't tell. ;) sarah, you should TOTALLY host an after prom party at your house! :) hahah..that would be hilarious! oh my gosh we are so old! i was using an old journal the other day and you will never guess what i found, OUR PROM PICTURE...of us 4 and Leigh Ann. Unbelievable! We are dorks...but we all looked so pretty. Brittney even had cleavage! Oh the memories, they never cease to amaze me.

ThePoeFam said...

Thanks for the word "EVEN" in that sentence! ... HA! I'm dying laughing! ... I love that pic..still! We were pretty!! :)

the thorntons said...

Correction Brittney...we ARE STILL pretty!