Tuesday, May 16, 2006

MOST FAITHFUL BLOGGER AWARD GOES TO........

MOLLY CARRIGAN!!!!! Woooooooohooo!
yea, I'm definitely the most faithful blogger out there these days. Some of you, my so-called blogger friends are having a hard time updating your blog! :) Aheeeemm, Brittney! :)

Well, the concert was great. The kids had a great time. We had appearances from Kelly Clarkson, Avril Lavigne, Amanda Perez, Kari Underwood, and many others.
Thanks to my DJ, the concert was a blast for everyone. I didn't have to hardly anything although my shoulders were so tense after leaving. Peter was the only faithful friend who attended. I think my vice-principal freaked him out. She went up and sat right next to him on purpose just to spark conversation. She told him that I was her favorite teacher at Bowie. Excuse me while my head explodes.
Peter and I went to Eatzi's for dinner last night! It was beautiful outside so we sat out there and enjoyed the gay community on Oaklawn...no really. :) It was funny watching people come in and out of the place..flaunting it...male and female alike! We got some good laughs.

Later last night, I got a phone call from Leigh Ann telling me that our friend Wade Scoggins, from high school died in a car accident yesterday. Peter and I just kind of sat there and stared at each other for a while, not really knowing what to say. It's really weird to think about. Peter will most likely go to the funeral...I can't becuase I'm going to NYC. Assuming it's later on in the week or weekend.

Speaking of New York...2 more days. I leave Thursday morning! I'm starting to think about finishing my laundry and packing! I cannot believe it's already here.
So many requests between Sarah and I for us to bring back purses. Geez Louize! :)

When I get back next week I'll be working diligently to finalize everything for our 8th grade dance. I'm in charge of the food! Then off to New Braunfels/San Antonio/Austin area to float the river with a bunch of people from the church! I'm so excited!!!!!!!! But, New York is my first priority. Sorry Brittney for mentioning it on my blog. I need to keep you updated on my life...

I woke up this morning so tired. I think I just hit a wall after yesterday. I never realize how worn out I am after a choir concert. I left the house at 7:30 yesterday morning and didn't get home until almost 10. Whew...what a day!
Side note: why do we shave our legs when it's like 20 degrees inside the school building!? what's the point. I don't know.

So, hopefully next week I'll have some pictures to post for everyone! Right now, I don't have any. Rachel, my roommate took one of Peter and I on Sunday. She's an incredible photographer. She's going to send it to me later on this week. Maybe I'll post it. Happy Tuesday everyone....i'm out of things to say.

8 comments:

campers said...

Congratulations on the award! I agree you are the most faithful blogger!!! But on Brittney and my behalf ~ with little ones there is no time to sit down...(other than a minute here and a minute there) :-)

So sweet of P-diddy to go to your concert!! What a good boyfriend!

I totally understand the 20 degree temp at school! Fannin is the same way! I am wearing a fleece right now!!! I am so glad I will be in a portable next year and I can control my own air!!!!

Can't wait to see that pic! Love U

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

excuses are like buttholes thompson, everyone has one and they stink. hahahahahahaha

campers said...

WOW!!!!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

i don't think you really knew him sarah. you'd remember him if you saw him I think maybe..

Mav_Mom said...

Molly -

Ok, I confess I have been reading your blog since Ally setup hers (you get my vote on best Blog, sorry Ally) so YES I do know you and Peter are dating and can't tell you how happy we are for the both of you!! Nothing makes people smile more then when too beautiful people (inside and out) get together.

I'm very jealous that you get to go to NYC - I know you will have a wonderful time!

Take care and tell Peter we said hello!

Love, Cheryl

the thorntons said...

OK OK OK, we get it...we all suck at blogging and you are the best. You get the blue ribbon. I'll pin it on you when I meet you in NYC in 1 1/2 days!!

the thorntons said...

OK, OK, OK...we get it. We all suck at blogging, and you are the best. You deserve the blue ribbon. I'll be sure to pin it on you when I meet you in NYC in 1 1/2 days!!! Love you!

the thorntons said...

OK, I'm really not retarded...my computer froze right as I was posting that comment, so I wrote it again...apparantly for no reason. You can delete one so I don't look stupid. :-)