Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Wednesday's

Why are Wednesday's so hard? You have half the week behind you, but you still have 2 whole days left to go before the weekend!! I'm sitting here yawning as I type. It's been a hard day. My kids don't know how to be quiet, much less be respectful. So, I've had to fight with that all day.

I walked into school at 8:20 this morning. I'm supposed to be there at 7:45. I normally can get away with it because I have 1st period off. Today, I just didn't care. I took my dear old time getting ready, and decided to treat myself with some coffee from our coffee shop in Southside.! I was so glad I did it.
I also have to stay here until 5 today and that is annoying. I GET to listen to kids try out for our spring show. Should be an interesting afternoon to say the least.

I'm tired, and cranky, and highly annoyed with my job. The End. Sorry for the DEBBIE DOWNER!

4 comments:

campers said...

well hopefully you will be entertained this afternoon by some Harry Wongs maybe!!!! Hope your night goes better! Love you

the thorntons said...

Who the heck is Harry Wong?!? Thompson, do you mean William Hung??...wasn't that the American Idol kid who couldn't sing? Who knows. Anyway, I'm proud of you for being such a rebel and going into work 35 minutes late. I hope your coffee was worth it! I, on the other hand, am still pissed that my Starbucks hasn't opened yet. Ugh!!

campers said...

oops!!! I meant William Hung, Harry Wong is a man that writes educational books. Yeah, I meant the kid from American Idol

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

oh my gosh i just laughed outloud! I like Harry Wong better....although it does sound a bit inappropriate!!!!!!