Friday, April 21, 2006

ok THOMPSON!

This one is for you! :)

So, I don't really have any updates, except for the fact that today is FRIDAY! And, as I'm sitting here, some darn kid just threw something in my room. Everyone is at lunch, and I'm enjoying the end of my 2 hour lunch break! Today and yesterday, because of TAKS, I didn't have a 4th period because my 8th graders were in their testing room. It was definitley a suprise to me. But, I've totally taken advantage and just worked my little hiney off. On what you say?
Well, I'm speaking at Brittney's little girl's retreat in the morning. The title of the weekend is "KNOWN" and my top is "Stand For." Really, purity..and just my testimony. It's been an amazing week digging into the word and reading and just really trusting the Lord on what I'm supposed to say tomorrow. I'm so excited now! Oddly enough, the Lord's timing is perfect.

And, for those of you who think that I've spent countless hours with Peter this week, well you're wrong. I haven't seen him since MONDAY. So, definitely excited about our double date with Thomas and Natasha. We're all pretty close so it will be really fun! I have to be in bed early though to rest up for the morning.

This week has been pretty eventless. Monday night Peter came over, brought me La Madeline for dinner. We sat with Mirm and Rach and ate. It was a fun family night. Then Jeremy came over. So, Jeremy and Miriam watched me clean my room while Peter was upstairs working out. I love my friends so much.
Tuesday, me, Natalie, Natasha and Mirm went on a POWER walk around American Airlines. I still have some shin spints today. Need I mention that it was 100 degrees outside when we went. We then had small group. I couldn't keep my eyes open. Probably because I got no sleep over the weekend and went to bed after midnight on Monday night.
Wednesday I went to the grocery store. I cooked taco salad for Mirm and Rachel and I. My friend REbekah came over and we had some pillow talk. I love her. Then, off to the bath tub...too long of a phone conversation with P-diddy and then to bed.
Last night, I got home and took about an hour nap. Then I ate dinner and chit chatted with Rachel. Then 2 hours worth of phone time with Peter and my friend Laura Berg. Then, I had to clean the kitchen. I deep cleaned that bad boy and it took me an hour! Then I finished my laundry and tried to go to bed...but ended up on the phone after my bath again. I finally feel asleep about 11:15.
Here we are to today...I'm wearing my new northface fleece because it's below 0 in my room!!! Dressed for winter in almost May! Might I also mention it is Filthy Friday..meaning I didn't wash this grease bucket of a head! Woohooo!

This weekend is going to be busy. No time to really rest. Tomorrow after Brittney's deal, I'm going to hang out with Peter and his mom and his sister and nephews. We're supposed to think of something fun to keep them occupied..and then tomorrow night the gang is getting together. who knows what we will do! I'm excited because I love my community. I do have to be up at 5:30am on Sunday morning for rehearsal at the Village, followed by 4 services. Sunday afternoon I will probably finish my resume and send it off to their respected places. Don't ask me I'm not telling anyone yet! :) IT's really awesome!!!!!!!!! The Lord's favor over me has really shown in the last week and I am so unworthy of it.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
3 and half weeks until NYC!!!!!!!!!!!! That was for you Sarah T. :) hahahahahha....

6 comments:

campers said...

Thank you Thank you Thank you! Loved the comment at the end! Sounds like a fun week and upcoming weekend! Is Viv just coming up to visit or is there something special happenin? Glad you will get more family time in!!! Have a good weekend!!!! How was Laura??? Was she so excited about you and p-diddy???? Love you!!!

the thorntons said...

P-Diddy...Sweet P.E.A...the poor kid has so many nick-names!! So glad you have a fun weekend planned. I'll be praying that tomorrow morning goes well. Have fun with the "fam"!
Love you!
~Sarah "T" :)

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

hhaha,
Thompson, Andrea has some interviews here in Dallas, and Viv is just coming to man the boys.....
NO special occash.
Laura is good..just planning a wedding!
Sarah, yes, he does have alot of nick names. I guess I get that from my mom, considering I have like 28. he asked what Leda was on Sunday....hahhaa

campers said...

That is so funny! I can't believe he didn't know what/who Leta was. Actually I was thinking Ashlee, not Andrea. when you say sister that is the one that pops in first! Hope y'all have fun!!!

the thorntons said...

Did you tell him about when Leigh Ann started calling you "Leaking Leda"? (Wasn't that Leigh Ann?)Try explaining that one!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

unbelievable...and yes i remember that vividly. remember robbie and the "oranges and the limes."