Friday, April 07, 2006

Friday things...

Well, Hallelujah it's Friday.
I feel like I am having dejavu. Yes, because every Friday I go through the same motions. I'm hoping there is no major food fights today. But, there is some major disciplinary actions being taken here in the Bowie Choir room.
As I stated in my previous post, I played "executive secretary extroidinare" at the High School Choir UIL competition the last 2 days. The bonus part about this was that I got paied 500 freaking dollars! That was an unexpected, amazing shock! It literally paid for BOTH of my plane tickets that I bought in the last month. Thank you Lord! :)
So, I get back this morning to find a very long note with plenty of names on it. I had kids decide they were going to ignore the sub and just decide to get up and leave and go to the bathroom. That would have NEVER happened if I were here. It's amazing how much they take advantage of people they don't see on a normal basis...anyways, enough about them. Not worth my precious typing fingers

So, Wednesday night after my long day at UIL we watched America's Next Top Model and LOST! They were both good. Then last night, I lead worship at Celebrate Recovery again. This time...there were at least 150 people there! My close friend Natasha gave her testimony and it was amazing. I love real, authentic people who are not afraid to air their dirty laundry!!!

SO, today at approx. 4:30pm I will be meeting the ROAD RULES team to go pick up my van. I found out that it is not a 15 passenger! Hallelujah thank you Jesus.
Then we meet our team at 6:30. I'm scared and excited! It's just the fear of the unknown. I have a feeling we are going to the Hill Country area.....just a hunch and some clues given.

Thanks to Sarah we now have our Julia Roberts tickets in hand! I can't until May 19th! When else am I going to get to see Julia Roberts! OH man I'm pumped. She's staring in a broadway play called "Three Days of Rain." We cannot wait!! !:)

So, that's really all I have today. I hope you find this pos semi interesting.

2 comments:

campers said...

so good to hear from you again!!! I always love reading your post. Isn't it always amazing how kids take advantage of subs....it amazes me! I am so jealous I don't get to go with y'all that will be awesome!!!!!! HAve a fun, careful trip! Love you!

ThePoeFam said...

I am so jealous too! Y'all are going to have SO much fun! Say hi to Julia for us! ... Sounds like you have a busy weekend! Us too..we have the play! I'm so excited to see it!..and nervous for Jesus, of course!!! :)