Friday, April 14, 2006

HOPPY EASTER!

OH I crack myself up.
I believe I'm the only one working today. It is Good Friday.
And, well, since Irving took a snow day in December, they decided to be mean to us and make us to go school today. It took me like 10 minutes to get to work this morning because NOONE was on the highway. I got to thinking this morning, would I rather like to have Monday off or Friday? I think Monday. Why? So I can recoup from the weekend....my weekends are always crazy.

SO, I'm leaving for Abilene at like 6pm this afternoon. I'm riding with Peter. I'm excited to go home and see my family. I haven't really been home, home, since December. It will be a good time to relax and just really spend some time thinking and praying about the next couple of months. I have some decisions that I need to make. Do I resign, and just trust the Lord? Etc....

Rachel and I started watching TV last night at around 7...and well guess who fell asleep at 7:30? Me, and I woke up at 10:45....all the lights were off. So, I just hopped right to my bed! Hilarious. I guess I was really tired! So, I got 11 hours of sleep last night. Unbelievable. I went St. Bernard's sports outlet store yesterday afternoon..and got some reef sandals for 10 dollars AND 2 Northface PINK and GREY fleeces for 160 dollars!!! Can you believe that???!??!?! My sister and I are exchanging them for each other for birthday's in June. Great!!

My room is still a disaster area. I'm hoping the cleaning fairy will work her way into my room and clean it. I doubt it..wishful thinking I guess. I hope everyone has a great 3 day weekend...I'll be enjoying my 2 day weekend. Next week is TAKS test. So, I won't be using my computer that much. If I do, I might get fired!!
BYE!

4 comments:

the thorntons said...

Sorry you're having to suck it up at work on this beautiful Good Friday. My mom & I are about to go hit all of the girly stores Abilene has to offer. Just a few more hours and you'll be free!!!

campers said...

It was so good to see "y'all" :-) Even if it was a short period of time! Hope to see "y'all" again soon! Love you!

ThePoeFam said...

Hope you had a great one! Dying to talk to you!?!?!?!?

campers said...

yeah, I am with Sarah, who cares about TAKS.....you need to keep up with your "blog responsiblities" :-)