Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tuesday Thoughts.

Things I say daily:
1. Tuck in your shirt.
2. Spit out your gum.
3. I really do not want to be here today.
4. Why are you so rude and disrespectful?
5. PLEASE STOP TALKING.
6. Everyone stand up.
7. Stretch up, Stretch down, roll your shoulders back, roll them forward, roll your neck around, other way....
8. QUIET!!!!!!!!!!
9. Line up for lunch.
10. Are you kidding me?

THINGS I THINK IN MY HEAD DAILY:
1. How many hours left till lunch?
2. I love email.
3. I need to update my blog.
4. I really need to clean my room/bathroom.
5. Why are boys so weird!? :)
6. I need to call so and so back.
7. I am going to slit my wrists now..kidding.
8. I need to go workout.
9. 8 hours of sleep tonight. YES!
10. I really want to go back to bed.

As you can tell I'm annoyed today with school....

4 comments:

campers said...

I FEEL YA! Is it summer yet?????? But yeah for a 3day weekend!!!!

the thorntons said...

Hopefully looking forward to NYC will give you the boost you need to make it a few more weeks! Will I get to see you this weekend? Hope so!

ThePoeFam said...

You're funny! The things I say to my first graders are a LITTLE differnet...but the frustration is still there some days! Don't get too down on school...there are only 30 days left!!! For me anyway...maybe less for you! LOVE YOU!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

oh and um thompson, we get NO 3 day weekend.! We used a snow day in December dangit!!!