Monday, April 03, 2006

Camera Happy

Well, I got a little camera happy this weekend. It was a good weekend.

Friday night:
We went to the drive in movie theater in Ennis off of 45S. We got to see Ice Age 2 and dangit..what's the name of the movie with Sara Jessica Parker and Matthew McHottie? I forget. It was a beautiful night. I slept through alot of the second movie. I was tired and was all curled up on a futon mattress in the back of my friend Thomas' truck with the most comfortable blanket known to man.

Saturday:
I pretty much stayed in my pajamas until about 4 oclock. Then me, Rach, Mirm, Natalie, Natasha and Craig went to Central Market to eat dinner followed by fun times at Craig's and then to Super Target. If you'll notice a few pictures down...the sideways pics, hilarious. Natalie and I got into Craig's sweatpants. He, well, is my size or smaller....and loves his over-sized sweat pants. He got into them and put them over his shoulders and did this hilarious dance. We laughed our heads off. I have video footage of it but don't know how to post it on there. I think he would be mortified if I did. Super Target is always fun on a Saturday night. I went to bed early because I had to get up at 5:30 to be at church by 6:30am.

Sunday:
Church, Church and more church. I sang with Lauren this weekend for the first time in a really long time. We had a photo shoot in between the 9 and 11 services. JT, my friend in the band is cool. I just wanted you guys to see that I was friends with a rockstar. He's also in a band called Auckland. And no lie....he jumps around on stage and acts crazy. He's possibly the sweetest 20 year old boy on the planet. Anyways, it was a good day...
Last night I went to dinner with Grant, his roommate J-rock and this girl named Mande...followed by ice cream at Shake's. I laughed for a good 3 hours.

So, here I am today. Hating it already. I hope this week goes by fast. enjoy the pics!

2 comments:

campers said...

saw Failure to Launch too...it is hilarious!!! Loved it! Thanks for posting the pics! Loved looking at them!

ThePoeFam said...

Looks like you had a bunch of fun!! Those are some of the few pics I've seen of Lauren C. ... I always like seeing pics of her since ppl always say we look alike. I take it as a compliment. Anyway, hope your week is going good! LOVE YOU!