Monday, February 20, 2006

WHEW!

What a whirlwind of a weekend let me tell ya.

Well, let's start with Wednesday night. I flew out to San Antonio for TMEA..met some friends for dinner on the riverwalk until about midnight. Geez...I know. But, I got back to my hotel, and let me tell you...I walked in, stopped, stared and realized that I was about to go to bed on a pillow top matress, with a down comforter and european pillows. I got in it, and was in heaven for the next 8 hours. I was in heaven!!!! So, proceeded to the conference from about 9-3 and then my friend Natalie and I layed out at the pool and and took a nap. Might I add, it was 85 degrees on Thursday. So wonderful! Then I went shopping....
After shopping I was so tired so I went back to the room. I decided to order room service and watch tv for the rest of the night. haha..and that's just what I did! It was so nice to do nothing and just chillax as my kids would say. That's chill and rexax combined. :)
So, Friday, it was FREEZING in San Antonio. I woke up late, ate breakfast with Natalie and then off to the conference for a couple of hours. Then I went lunch with Andrea and Ashlynn! I love that little girl....she is sooo stinking precious. Then I went back to the hotel aroudn 2 and took my time for 3 hours getting ready. I was then off to the airport at 5.....
My friend Grant picked me up from the aiport and we went out to Denton for dinner and then to watch some friends play in a band...followed by coffee with them until 2 in the morning.
Late night and then early morning.
I woke up at 7 to check the roads...they were bad, so I ended up hitching a ride with Leigh Ann and Jason to Abilene. It took us 4 hours..ughghgh. I got there at 2 just in time to get my haircut. I looooove my haircut lady with all my heart!!!
Then off to dinner at Rosa's with the friends from college. Might I mention that I was the ONLY single one at dinner. I thought that was funny but embraced it. It doesnt' really bother me....becuase I'm in no hurry to be married.
I then proceeded over to ACU hoping to scrounge me up a ticket. IT pays to know people at ACU...because, I got a ticket on the front row in section F...right next to my sister. Nice......
I then thought it would be cool to go up on stage and sing at the end. Sara and Christine...that was corny but fun!! I felt like a dork.
I'm not going to blog about hte scoring business becuase I'm sure everyone else will...

So, Sunday was Leigh Ann's shower at my parents house. It was good to chit chat with people that I hadn't seen in a while. Leigh Ann opened up gifts for 2 straight hours. Can you imagine how many gifts were there! It was awesome!!!! So, then back to Dallas with my sister....roads were not bad thank the Lord.....

SO, there was my weekend...and here I am today NOT wanting to be here..oh well...press on. U.I.L. is coming in 3 weeks so I'll be a crazy stinking woman!! Good Monday everyone.

2 comments:

Kate said...

You have such a busy social life, Moppy Carragahi! Your weekend really was a whirlwind! I'm glad you got to visit with a lot of different friends and I'm glad I got to see you on Sunday! Hang in there with UIL and those darn middle schoolers!

Chelsie Sargent said...

Molly- I saw you from across Moody on Saturday night- but could not find you after Sing Song! Just wanted to say that I did see you this weekend- hope to see you for real next time:)!!

-Chelsie