Monday, February 13, 2006

Glad it's Monday..

Actually, oddly enough, I'm pretty glad it's Monday for several reasons...
But first, I'll start with me waking up late this morning.
I rolled over and looked at the clock and it said 7:41am. I just kind of sat there to take it all in, and was like, well shoot. So, I didn't bail out of bed or anything...I ever so calmly grabbed my phone and called the school. I ended up talking to my PDAS supervisor who is the 8th grade vice principal. When she answered I was like, "Melissa, hi this is Molly (insert laughing). She said, "Hey Molly..."
Then I said, "(insert laughing)...I woke up late, but I don't have a first period so no worries...insert laughing." Then she said, "I find it interesting that you are laughing this early on a Monday morning." I was like yea, me too...so she told me to take my time and have fun.
So, I'm not tired seeing that I got an extra hour and forty minutes of sleep this morning. Thank you Jesus for sleep and 1st period off.

I do have a headache..probably because I didn't get my coffee IV at the appropriate time this morning. haha..

So, first reason I'm excited that it's Monday.
I only have to work 3 days this week. I'm flying out to San Antonio on Wednesday night for TMEA. Or better known as the Texas Music Educator's Association Convention. So, Thursday and Friday NO SCHOOL. I should be freaking out about that seeing that UIL is around the corner...but every other choir director will be there freaking out with me that we're missing rehearsals. Oh well, no worries.
THen I fly back into Dallas on Friday evening. I then get in my car Saturday morning to drive to Abilene in time to get my hair cut at 10. THen I'm going to Sing Song Saturday night followed by a shower hosted at my house for Leigh Ann on Sunday. It should be a fun filled 5 days. Anything to not be at school.

Next reason I'm excited that it's Monday...I'm going to get a manicure and pedicure after school! The last one I had was in September. I was suprised with a check that my roommate found in a purse that she was supposed to give me in AUGUST for singing in a wedding. It was 100 dollars!!! So, what will I do with it? Blow it of course! :)

Third reason I'm excited, well..not to divulge to much info becuase I'm sure I'll get asked about it by 13 people via telephone this afternoon, but my friend is getting back from his cruise today....if you know me, you already know that so no need to expound.

So, that's why I'm excited it's Monday. I hope to be gettin my camera back today. Otherwise the Canon Factory is going to receive a nasty phone call from me later today. Kidding...kind of. :)
Have a good Monday all!!

1 comment:

campers said...

can't wait to see you this weekend! Keep me updated! Did you happen to see the Bankhead's at church yesterday?