Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Audrey


Audrey Chandler. I love this kid. She turned 3 on Monday.. She is the first kid that I have watched grow up...from day one of her life to year 3. I remember going with Miriam to the hospital after Lauren called us to tell us she was in labor. It was looking like it would be a while so Miriam and I went to subway for a little lunch. Well, an hour later when we got back, there was Audrey!!!! We were laughing so hard! I got to hold her 30 minutes after she was born while Lauren at lunch...which cracked me up anyways. It's fun to have a kid in your life that actually remembers you by name every single Sunday and will run up to you and give you a hug!! Man, how times flies. That outfit she has on (Dora the Explorer little fun sparkly dress) was her favorite gift. Although she got 8000 other things. We also packed that boa in a little suitcase. She loves to play dress-up. It was a hit! Kids stuff is expensive!! Man! So, just a little tribute to the babies in my life that I love.....enjoy.  Posted by Picasa

No comments: