Monday, February 27, 2006

eye full...

Well, it's been almost a week since I've posted. I don't really have a reason, but, well, I'm just lazy.
I have had plenty of time I just really have had no desire.

Last week was a wild week. Lots of crazy happenings.
Monday night I stayed out to late...Tuesday night I had life group...Wednesday...I got a weird email and went to a concert..and stayed out to late...Thursday I had Pre-UIL!...more on that later...and then watched the Olympics to support my girl Sasha Cowen...Friday...hung out with a friend and had a slumber party with a big group who was SUPPOSED TO run the Cowtown 10K...we ended up not running but went to bed at 1am and woke up at 5am. NO, we didn't go back to sleep either. We thought it would be a good idea to all pile in the living room and watch tv..and then to to Cracker Barrell for breakfast...followed by movies all day.
Saturday night I went to my friend Rebekah's birthday party..and yesterday I slept in till noon...went to the grocery store followed by church..and then to the COLDPLAY concert with my sister last night. It was awesome...amidst the people "making babies and smoking weed" in front of us. Ridiculous.
I'll post details tomorrow...I'm already busy today.

BUT..on a good note..I got all exceeds on my PDAS...for all those teachers out there! SHOCKER!

3 comments:

campers said...

Yeah for you on the PDAS! Not a shocker though.....you are a wonderful teacher! Can't wait to see you this weekend! Love you!

ThePoeFam said...

I can't wait to see you too! I'm going to Leigh Ann's shower on Saturday! YAY! And...love you!

Kyle said...

Too bad that you didn't make the Cowtown. (I'm the guy who wrote you on MySpace about it.) It was actually pretty wet and miserable, so if you love that kind of thing you really missed out. Otherwise, it may have been a smart move. I, on the other hand was with my hardcore marathon running father in law. What you did sounds like more fun. But, I did gain a new desire to run. I started a new blog right here. Congrats on your PDAS evaluation.