Friday, February 03, 2006

Brooklyn Jazz Club


Brooklyn Jazz Cafe' Posted by Picasa
Well, this place was quite possibly one of the coolest joints I have ever been to.
It's called the Brooklyn Jazz Cafe'. Dallas' best kept secret is located on Lamar street....
Me and 6 other friends walked in....to find we were the only white people there, which made me like the joint even more! I embraced every minute of it! The atmosphere was awesome!!! The people were so nice, and the jazz music was unreal!
So, thanks to Jazz music!! I was a happy girl when I went to bed.

Not looking forward to the weekend...well there's one thing I'm looking forward to, but I choose not to disclose that on blog. :)
Hope everyone has a tremendous weekend. Think about me, I'll be working.

1 comment:

campers said...

ok, here I am Curious George, as Brent calls me, I guess I will call to see what you are looking forward too.....cause I am dyin to know....several things are going through my mind :-) Glad y'all had fun last night! Did your principal show up for your eval today?Love you!