Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Reid


Here is Chandler Number 2. This is Reid. He was born in November. It wasn't as big of deal this time for us to be there for the birth. But, I did get to go up there the day after and hold him for about an hour. He's so completely opposite of Audrey. He has the BIGGEST blue eyes..thanks to his mom...This isn't the best picture of me...but just tune me out. He is most of the time a very laid back and happy baby. I got to babysit in the 5 oclock service on Sunday and just loved it so much. Now, not so much the projectle spit up...but holding him is soooo fun! I love love love him and he's not even mine. Although I will claim him as my own. Matt and Lauren have been amazing people in my life. They are my family and I consider their kids my own. I love that they trust me enough with them.
So, that's all I have today.
I'm doped up on steriod shots. I have had bad allergies this week, so I decided to be proactive and go to the doctor. I walked in and said, "can I have 2 steriod shots please." He checked me out and said, "I like patients like you." Thanks to my mom!
Although, Sarah his home sick today and was home Monday. Sucks..hope you feel better soon. FYI, maybe you should post a new blog while you're home napping. :)

Oh, and I finally got evaluated today...and saw a huge chick fight in the hall.  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

campers said...

awwww so cute!! I know how you feel about the baby, with Griffin, and Grayson I can't imagine loving my own kids more than I love them!!! Sorry you are sick! Hope the eval went well, I am sure it did! Love you!