Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Little Mexico..

Little Mexico.....
Well, interesting turn of events today...

My friend Lauren Chandler came up to see me at my school today with Reid. It was fun bringing her into my classroom. All the kids went crazy over Baby Reid. He's so beautiful! He was asleep, otherwise I would have taken him out and kissed him!

Anyways, well, email is down...dang. But, I decided to take my 6th period 7th and 8th grade boys outside because it is SOOO BEAUTIFUL today! I couldn't stand staying in my classroom any longer. We tossed the football around and then they played a little wall ball. All of a sudden I heard them all yelling something in Spanish out into the street. I of course freaked out. Well, no worries, it was just the little hispanic man pushing around his cart full of ice cream on his bike! Well, I told them they could go buy some becaue I'm such a cool teacher. Then, the guys said something in spanish about me being sexy! AWKWARD! And, he told the kids to tell me that I could have a free popsicle! WOOHOO! Well, then the boys told me I'm on their "TOP 5 HOTTEST TEACHERS AT BOWIE" list. I asked what number I was...then they started talking inappropriately about all of us. So, I ended the conversation. Sometimes the middle school boys are fun I tell ya.

So, this evening I'm going to eat Sushi for my friend Rob's birthday. I'm excited because I love Sushi..and I'm a good friend for taking him to dinner on his birthday..

Last night I went and had coffee with my "friend." Yes, the quotations are back! :) Some day I'll post a picture, but I'm too scared right now. We sat on this bench outside at Starbuck's in Las Colinas and laughed for 2 straight hours at each other. It was hilarious....well we laughed at people walking by too. I'm so mean.

I watched the last episode of the Bachelor with my roommate last night. Cheeseball. It was my first time to watch it all season and I was highly disppointed by the top 2 choices. I didn't like either one of them.

Coldplay was amazing the other night. I cant' believe I spent that much money on my ticket, but it was well worth it. Fiona Apple...I like..I actually have her CD, but she made me nervous. I think she might have smoked something before she came out on stage. I wouldn't be suprised if the couple in front of me were smoking along with her. That pisses me off! I HATE IT when people smoke at concerts.! The American Airlines center is such a nice place, and they had to be sitting right in front of us. I was high....from second hand weed.

UIL is one week from tomorrow! YIKES! I'm ready for it to be over and for Spring Break to be here. A week and a half!!! WOOHO!
Have a great Tuesday everyone!

5 comments:

campers said...

That is kinda freaky.....about "Little Mexico" Sounds like y'all had a fun night! Can't wait to hear more! Love you!

the thorntons said...

Ha ha! We all know that you're the HOT teacher. Hopefully you can hear that in English next time instead of Spanish. When I think about how we treated Mrs. Dent in choir at Madison, it makes me pray even harder for you and for UIL next week. Love you!!

ThePoeFam said...

You're a mess! I can honestly say that I think I would get fired if I let my first graders buy ice cream from the 'local' ice cream man! HA! ... Love hearing about "him!" I'm giddy for you! And...my mom thinks ya'll are super cute! I forwarded her the pic! She's giddy for you too!

the thorntons said...

Why did you have to change a UIL piece so late?!? That's got to be a sick feeling. If anybody can pull a new song off in a week, it's you. It's not worth stressing over...just do your best & that's all you can do!!

Allison said...

Coldplay was by far the BEST concert that I have ever been to. I loved every second of it. How did you get such good tickets? Ours were good but not great! We had tons of fun. I have some "video" to post...doesn't do justice. As for Miss Apple...she scared me too. I wasn't too sure what to think about her. I did not like how she was just swatting the air...crazy!