Thursday, February 02, 2006

Oh me..

Oh my...
Another blog with not much else to say......
I guess I could be Thankful that it's Thursday for one reason....I get to eat dinner with Brittney tonight! Praying for NO TRAFFIC>!

I was supposed to be evaluated by my principal today. We set up the time and everything...and well she didn't show. That's such a let down. I got myself all worked up...came up with an incredible rehearsal jam packed full of stuff..and well..she didn't show. Ughg....I don't get it. They give you a window, then fortunately ask you a specific day or class period. I suggest one..thinking they will come..ugh. So, my poor students are going to have to endure another lesson just like today. Oh well, maybe we'll all perfect it next time.

I think it's fun to make kids write rules in my class. I have two students as we speak in my advisory class writing, "I WILL RESPECT MS. CARRIGAN'S RULES" 200 times. Nice....then as soon as they give it to me, I throw it away. Great tactic I'll say. Serves em' right for being disrespectful little turkeys. :)

I haven't gotten to work out this week and that frustrates me to. Unless I wanted to workout at 6 in the am or at 10pm at night. No thanks, I need my sleep.

Well, since I'm boring myself....I'll go now...ta ta.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Molly,
That is so weird because I had the same experience yesterday. My principal was going to stop by any time during the day for my evaluation. Each class period he didn't come I kept thinking it would be the next one, and then it was the end of the day. Oh well! We'll try again later! Have a good weekend!