Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentine's was great! I spent it with Rachel, Craig, Miriam, Natasha, Jeremy and Grant. I decided that I would cook dinner for everyone....
Menu consisted of Baked Ziti, Salad with strawberries, bluberries, raspberries, feta cheese, walnuts, cucumbers and balsamic vinagrete dressing. YUM...garlic bread and of course my mom's emphamis recipe of banana pudding.
It was all a hit. Everyone was full and sleepy after it was over.
We sat at the dinner table..pretty much all of us entertaining Grant since it was the first time he had hung out with our group. He got initiated in last night..hahaa..He didn't stop laughing at us. I apologized every 5 minutes about our loudness. He said he embraced it. He's one that sits back and just takes it all in. We need more of those..we had 6 already dominating conversation with jokes, stories..etc...

Craig, Rachel's boyfriend wrote her like 10 Valentine's cards all from different actors and actresses. He wrote pretending to be them. I read them all outloud and he had the whole table in tears! :) Good times, good people.

So, flying out this evening and won't be returning to the blog world until Monday. I know you're all sad..don't cry..dry your eyes....bye!

2 comments:

campers said...

I think your comment is pretty safe on my blog!!!! Be safe, Have fun! Love you!

hejlyeah said...

See ya Sat.!