Monday, February 04, 2008

Just some outside progress....

They weren't finished with the trim due to the HIGH WINDS from last week. I'll take an updated pic after they lay the concrete and do the landscape this week. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! :)
The front door will match the stained cedar on the posts and the garage.
You can see the difference in the colors now up top. :) We are very happy with them.
Peter is in love with our garage door. Not as much as he loves me of course. :)

Had a good weekend. HARD but good. Sang 6 services, got little to no sleep and hung out with some fun friends.
As of today, in 2 weeks everything should be IN the house and ready to go. But, we have to wait on TXU to bring our electrical box or something.
The paint colors are AMAZING. I am so unbelievably pleased with our choices. NOT TO MENTION, we only made 2 trips to the paint store picking out colors. Only 1 of them was a bummer color. I'd say that's a record if you ask me! :)
Anyways, I don't have much to say today.....
Hope everyone has a great Monday. I'm tired and it's only 10:38am!

13 comments:

the thorntons said...

I am LOVING it! The colors look great. I can't wait to see how the inside is taking shape. Love ya!

Laura said...

I am in love with your garage door too but I love you more! I can't wait to come visit :)! did you like LOST?

campers said...

i love it!! It is coming along great!

andydawn said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the garage door and cedar posts!! It is looking AMAZING! I can't wait to see more :) Keep the pics a coming....did you get my email?

Shauna said...

I love the garage door also! It all looks awesome!

Lori said...

Gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see it all finished. Yeah for new houses!

Jessie said...

The house looks great! Anna told me it was very important that I give you my blog link. I guess it is only fair that I keep up with you through yours, but don't share mine. jess-lynn@blogspot.com. Hope to see you soon--it has been too long!

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

Oh my goodness! It looks amazing. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

allyo said...

WOW! I can't wait to see the inside. I am giddy for the completed project. Are you and Peter available for hire??

Lauren Williams said...

beautiful!

Sharee Forman said...

Molly it looks FABULOUS!!! I'm so impressed!

ThePoeFam said...

It looks perfect! Great choices! And, I love the stone!!!

Macy said...

It looks great!!! Can't wait for you to have me over!