Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Molly's Favorite Things

These are a few of my favorite things.......(Sung to the Tune of the Sound of Music "Favorite Things." You know you're singing it right now. :)



Because I'm sleepy and trying my hardest not to be bored to death, I thought I'd post some of my favorite things. I'm copying Leigh Ann. I loved her post.

Ladies and Gentleman, meet my sister...Sister Schubert. You can find these at your local grocery store in the frozen food section. Sister makes some killer cinnamon rolls, pigs in a blanket, and even really great wheat rolls too!!! Thanks Mom for introducing me to Sister Schubert.

ANAMIA'S!!!

This Mexican food restaurant has the best tableside guacamole, tortilla soup, and brisket tacos! :) I frequent the one in Southlake and Coppell. Thank you Jesus for Anamia's. Yes, this is an actual picture of their food.




Baby Bliss. I know this is really random and I know I don't have kids yet. BUT, this is the cutest baby boutique in Dallas. I've enjoyed buying gifts for my friends here for a few years now. They just expanded their Snider Plaza store to 2500 square feet! Holy cow!! :) So, I'm pumped to go over there and see them. They also just opened a store in the Southlake Town Square. It's so fun just go to in there and look....babies or no babies! :) Don't judge me.


Anthroplogie. I can't really ever afford these clothes, unless my mom comes into town. :) And to be honest, I haven't had the best luck with their clothes either. They are WAY expensive and don't last very long. I've had a skirt that faded completely to white after taking it to cleaner's. A sweater that the buttons melted TWICE at the cleaners...regardless...I LOVE this store and could spend hours in there just smelling around. :) It's smells glorious in there with all the candles!!!
My iphone. Yes, judge me now. Right now. I know you are...I can see your eyes rolling back in your head as we speak. If it makes you feel any better, I didn't pay for a dime of it. It was a present. A present bought with the use of an at&t gift card and a Christmas bonus at work. I had the same pink Sprint cell phone for 4 years and it finally went dead. So, my dad gave me his old razor after I switched over to At&t. Well, it went dead. So, I had a free phone that was TERRIBLE and I hated it. But, I was going to hold out and now buy a phone. Well....what else are you going to do with At&T gift cards from your parents besides get an iphone or a blackberry. Lord knows I don't need a black berry and it was more expensive in the end!! I still pay the same amount I did before with free internet. I only have 200 text messages a month though. So, don't text message me. Kidding. Peter loves it now because it's like our own GPS navigation system when we go garage/estate selling! :)

Duh. PETER EUGENE. His initials are P.E.A. You know where this is going.....yes I used to call him Sweet PEA, but now I resort to Babe or Peter. :) Not that he's still not sweet..becuase he IS! He should be at the top of my list. I hope my babies have his hair/smile/eyes/running skills. Yesterday he went running on a track near our new house. Or shall I say 'sprinting.' He came home and said, "I think I'm still fast." What am I supposed to do with that? I just laughed and said good job babe. We'll still call you White Lightning.




I'm obsessed with SHARPIE's. The smell, the colors, the boldness, the way it bleeds through the paper! Oh the joy.


Do you know who these three people are? I know some people think they are terrible. But, I like to laugh in the mornings. Although, I should be praying my way to work. I hate my job. THe end. Kidd Kraddick, Big Al, and Kellie Raspberry do make me giggle. J.C. too, but he's not pictured. It takes me 30 minutes to get to work. I sure am ready to move close.

I guess that's enough for today. Maybe I'll have a more substantial post next time.

By the way, spell check isn't working. So, you writers out there...leave me alone. :)





19 comments:

annalee said...

loved reading about your favorite things...
we too are BIG fans of sister schubert's (or sister schu's as we affectionately refer to them around here) and i just enjoyed wasting a ton of time perusing the baby bliss website. you better believe i will be stopping in there on our next trip to dallas.

Uyen said...

Molly - I don't know you, but I think we were sisters separated at birth brought together through the blog world. I love ALL of those things you listed, except your husband b/c I don't know him but I'm sure he's fantastic too :). Sister Schubert is straight from heaven and sharpies...well, I wish I had an office full of them!

Mindy Rives said...

How funny...I just posted this week's "M List" on my blog. We should be friends. I love ANAMIA'S...lets break bread together there with our husbands soon. Hope you had a great day. Tomorrow at 7am?

courtney said...

You are RIGHT ON with Sister Schubert's. I could seriously eat a whole pan of those rolls at one sitting!

Kristyn said...

So funny...I was going to say I think we are somehow related, but someone already said that. So just know we would have VERY similar lists. Fun post, I might think about my favorites too!

Mary Beth said...

i LOVE kidd kraddick! JC is my favorite. Love the header as well!!

Anonymous said...

know you don't know me....I found your blog randomly via some Villager...anywho...just had to say that I too am addicted to Sister Schubert's rolls (and mexican food, and anthro...the list goes on) My husband and I actually stock up on those suckers. bread is my weakness. :)

Shauna said...

Those are great! And I LOVE KIDD Kraddick in the morning! There are mornings that I just do dishes for 3 hours so I can listen to them!

Unknown said...

great post! I also, love Kidd Kraddick in the morning. Did you hear yesterday with Kellie was in a HUGE fight with Big Al. I was dying!!

Dawntoya and Adam said...

I love sister schubert. what I love even more is how many disclaimers people with iphones make:)

Rachel DeBell said...

yup! You nailed most of the good things in life!...never been to baby bliss though! Can I add diet coke to your list though? Oh and my new husband too! err...nevermind...don't want to add him to YOUR list!

andydawn said...

We use sister schubert's too :) Fun post! I may copy too :)

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Love Kidd Kraddick in the morning...one of the ONLY things I miss about working is not being in the car early AMs.

REALLY, REALLY love Baby Bliss. So happy about the new one in Southlake!

Anamia's...girl, I know.

the thorntons said...

Can I just say AMEN to all of the above. Well, MOST of the above. I don't have an i-phone, and I don't necessarily love Peter the same way you do, but I'll agree he is wonderful. I can taste the guacamole and smell the Sharpie's now!

carla's gateway said...

I love my iphone too! MY amazingly wonderful husband got me one of the first in Abilene... gifts from husbands are wonderful! Yeah Valentines Day! fun post Miss Molly, does BabyBliss have a website? I'll check! Tell Peter we always knew he'd be fast all the way to Heaven! c

Them Chandlers said...

I've had issues with Anthropologie clothes too!! I thought it was just me! Glad to know it's not :) I had a shirt that started coming apart at the seams.

Great taste, girl.

Laura said...

your blog is one of my favs! You are so clever. Okay, def agree on a lot of things on your list...sister schubert, anamia's, kidd kraddick....you really make me miss Dallas! Although, well, we may be back in that neck of the woods a year from now! Going to check out baby bliss and totally copying you on doing this soon:).

Bex said...

Whoa, hey Mrs. Popular--17 comments!!!

I LLLLLLLLOOOOOVE YOU!

The Taylors said...

Wanted to say hey and that you shall have no judgment from me on the iPhone. I love my iPhone!!! Fun to find you in blog world!