Wednesday, January 30, 2008

LOST PREMIERE!!!!!!!!!


This is all that's on my mind today. Well that's not true. This is what I am looking forward to tomorrow night. PROBLEM IS, the people I usually watch it with have their usually Thursday night commitment at church. DANGIT! So, we might be taping it. OH THE THOUGHT OF HAVING TO WAIT ONE MORE NIGHT! I think I'll live.
Things have been fairly busy for us lately. Peter and I got up early Saturday and went Estate Sale shopping. What a CREEPY experience I tell ya. But, we did find a really cool Victorian bench for 30 dollars and a "new" kitchen table for $50! We're going to re-stain it but we are VERY excited about the finds. It's creepy going through people's things. Creepy because it seems like they left everything exactly how it was in their house for people to rummage through. This one house in Highland Park had her nighties in her drawer for sale. CREEPY PEOPLE!
Saturday night we went to Patrizzio's in Highland Village...not to be confused with Highland Park. We had grand ole time. Peter and I also spent some time choosing paint colors. It's a miracle we did it in 2 days! :) Our painter, Marcos, doesn't like a few of the colors I chose. I just laughed. :) They were supposed to paint the siding outside yesterday, but due to the 100 mile an hour winds, they opted not to kill themselves. :)
I attempted to make homemade hot sauce last night and failed miserably. And today, my fingers smell like garlic and onion. I EVEN wore gloves. What?
Anybody excited about the Super Bowl? What day is it again? That's how I feel about it.
I don't like my job this week. I got cussed at by my doctor. I almost laughed in his face. I'm tired of him using the 'F' word. Someday I'll get the guts to ask him to stop around me. It gets on my nerves. I wonder if uses that word around his 3 babies? Hmmm....
I guess I'm through ranting. Have a good Wednesday.
I'll post more pics of the house after I charge my camera battery!

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm thrilled about the LOST premiere, too! I can't wait to see how the whole getting off the island thing goes. And about the chiropractor, my insurance doesn't cover it. I'm sure you remember the awesome Irving ISD insurance. It costs more to have them cover it than to just cash pay. So, a year from now we'll be $3500 poorer. I'm hoping it will get better before then and I won't have to really go that long. UGH!

campers said...

Those wimpy painters....a little wind never killed anyone!!! And about your dr....seriously is it necesary to use that word? and to a female employee!!!!

andydawn said...

I saw an estate sale in our neighborhood the other day and was gunna stop by, but opted not to :) I have been though...i agree CREEPY! I am loving the new pad...keep the pics coming...ours is finally getting back on track...they had a hard locating our brick.

This time at canal...not too much damage :)

Laura said...

cool house, loves it. Um, yeah Lost...my fav show and the Office...stupid writers strike....so i am working from home tomorrow and going to get ready...order pizza, get in pj's early, and pump so I can have some wine. I really shouldn't say these things on blogs, pish posh. He he! I love your posts though, I always lol.

Shauna said...

Patrizio's - yummmmmm.....love that place! I hear you about the Super Bowl...who even cares.

Lauren Williams said...

i am SO excited too! and i wil be waiting with you! boohoo!

The Lancasters said...

I am SO excited about Lost too!!!! Thanks for my FIRST comment :) I just posted a karaoke picture you might appreciate of me and Stacy :) Where are y'all moving? The house looks beautimus!!!!

Kelli said...

Glad to see there is another HUGE LOST fan out there! If you didn't get to watch it yet, it is amazing!!! :)

Laura said...

WHAT DID YOU THINK OF LOST?! AHHHH! I am dying to know who the Oceanic 6 consists of and if they go back!? I mean what are the writers thinking, the suspense thing...gets me!

carla's gateway said...

I am so sorry that some men never learned how to be "GENTLE"men... I'd love to see you, Molly Abrigg, when the LORD does set up the situation for you to confront... it will be one of those "yeah... you can do it" times that you will DO IT! I just love your happy heart. I'm sure it is contagious. c

ThePoeFam said...

I'm not into Lost but with all of this talk, I feel that I'm SO missing out! ...And, about your boss...wow! I HATE that word! ... You set him straight, Molly! :)

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Good to see you last night! Went to Snuffer's afterward, and pigged-out on cheese fries.

Xavi watches Lost and it's saved on our DVR for when he can sit down & finally watch it.