Friday, June 29, 2007

Macy, one of my roommates from college had sweet baby Meg on June 27th! Too bad Meg didn't appear on my birthday! :) At least we'll get to celebrate a day apart!
She was born at 6:47pm, I think, and weighed 7lbs 8oz at 19inches. She has a head full of dark, silky hair and beautiful lips! She's a looker just like her momma and daddy! Congrats Macy and Chad! I love you guys. :)


MACY, ME and MEG! She doesn't look like she just had a baby!!!

Consoling MEG ater we re-wrapped her to make her warm. :) SOOO SWEET!

The Happy Father!!

SOOOO Pretty! :)

Macy and Chad!

4 comments:

andydawn said...

What a BEAUTIFUL little girl!! She doesn't look like she just had a baby!!! I would never show pics of me after having Mason.....I looked AWFUL :) She looks amazing and so does their lil girl.

Mauri said...

YAY for pics of sweet little Meg and her momma and daddy. Meg is beyon BEAUTIFUL Macy looks perfect... big surprises there! HA! That child has some good genes in her favor! Thanks for posting the pics and Happy late birthday!!!
Love ya!

Kristen said...

She is beautiful like her parents! :) Love the pics!

Laura said...

hi precious, happy belated! 27 I know, I feel old :(. Um your friend that just had a baby, wow. She looks like she just got ready for the day and she popped out a kid! Dang. And that baby is precious! Love you!