Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I think I'm going crazy..........

Well, it's my 3rd day on the job, or training anyways. :) It's been fun. I'm not at the actual office that I will be working. Apparently it will be boring compared to the things I've been doing this week.

Well, as we speak I'm wearing this weird heart monitor. I'm not real sure what it's called, but it's very inconvenient. I think it's called a Holter Monitor. Anyways, it monitors my heart for 24 hours. Why you say? Well, since Friday, I've been having these weird heart flutters! They've been pretty consistent since then. So, yesterday on my break, I went to the doctor. I had to get an EKG and x-rays. Those turned out normal, so now he's monitoring my heart. I get to give it back at 2:18pm today! Let me just tell you, I'm ready. I wasn't allowed to take a shower and I even had to sleep in it. All of the patients at the office today were asking me what was wrong. I told them it was jewelry. I've been blowing it off as if it's not a big deal, but it's really been bothering me. I think when you're heart isn't acting the way it is supposed to be, it causes more anxiety! So, of course my blood pressure was high yesterday because I was FREAKED OUT!
So, I guess just pray that it's nothing serious and that it will GO AWAY!
It hasn't come at the most opportune time! OH well.

So, I'm semi getting used to working 9-12 and 3-7. I've slept for 10 hours the last 2 nights! :) I've been exhausted. I haven't been a very good wife either! Monday I napped because I didn't feel well. THe heart issue was causing some really bad dizziness. I know, weird. But, thankfully, I don't have that today.
Anyways, so groceries were just bought yesterday evening. Sorry Peter!
We'll have to get used to this schedule!!

THis past weekend I attended a ton of events! :) Friday, Peter and I drove to Wichita Falls to stay with Ashlee and Scott. She thought we were coming for an eary Father's Day. We lied. Instead we were coming for a surprise baby shower for her and Layla Grace! She will be induced on July 17th! I am VERY excited!
They have the most amazing dog! It's a Labradoodle!!!! Duncan is his name. He reminds me of a Sesame Street character!
Here's some fun pictures of the dog, and of Henslee and her kitchen! :)






I think I want a Labradoodle now. My dad says I have the "Dog Blues." :)

Then, Saturday night we had a Bachellorette Party for Natasha! Here's just a few from the festive occasion!!!





And, a picture of our birds! :)
ahha....I think think it's about time they flew away! As we speak, they are ALL OVER Peter's soccer bag! Momma and Daddy are NO WHERE to be found!!

Anyways, there's my update for the week. Peter and I are headed to Abilene for a baby shower and Father's Day!! I better get on that! :)

5 comments:

Laura said...

I am so sorry about your heart! Are you alright?! That scares me, don't do that on blogs. and I love that labroadole thing too, how did you spell it. I'm going crazy. As for the birds, they love you so be nice! He he. Glad work is keeping you busy too, miss you!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

We will be praying for your heart, girl!

And that labradoodle is precious!

the thorntons said...

I've been praying for your heart today!! I hope everything is okay with you. I don't like news like that! Yes, you definitely need a dog. I played with a Malte-poo (Maltese/Poodle) yesterday, and it made me want another puppy so bad!! Like that's really what I need right now. Let me know about your medical situation...love ya girl!!

Them Chandlers said...

You'd better start feeling better! :) Matt went through that a few years ago. His was due to stress and too much caffeine - aren't you surprised? Seriously though, I'm praying for you.

Looks like you girls had fun with Nut. I look forward to the wedding. Such a sweet couple.

Have fun in Abilene...we're up the road in Lubbock at Kimbo & Beau's wedding. Love you!

The Houston's said...

Ohhhhhh, Mollyyyyyyyyy. You have to forgive me. I do read your blog and I had mucho trouble putting all that on my blog. After doing it 3 times and it deleting it, I rushed it. And I guess I left you (and a few others) off. Will you ever forgive me?? Next time I have 2 hours I will fix it!! And I enjoy your blog and your life!! Don't hate me. Love ya!