Monday, June 25, 2007

Thomas and NATASHA!!!!!!!

I'm way to lazy to put these in order today! SOrry! :) We had a wonderful weekend!!!! I'm jealous that Thomas and Natasha are on their honeymoon!!!

THE DANCE FLOOR!

MIRM AND JEREMY

MIRM AND JEREMY again..hahaa

NAT AND ME!! (we'll be doing this again for her in September!!)

BYE BYE!!!

SISTERS!!!

RACHEL AND CRAIG!

THE REAL RACHEL AND CRAIG!

SWEET PEA AND ME!

THE HAPPY COUPLE!!! OUR NEIGHBORS!!!

MIRM NUT AND ME!

REHEARSAL!

SIDEWAYS NATASHA!!! SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!

THE BRIDE AND ME!!!!

RACH AND I BEFORE THE WEDDING!!!

4 comments:

andydawn said...

I love you hair!!!! I need your hair person :) It was great to see you the other weekend. Hope to catch up again soon.

chavon taylor said...

first off cute pictures!! second off, and i am seriously not on your list of 100 of your friends blogs??!?!? JERK!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

I FIXED IT! You were there, but I left off a quotation mark. SHOOT>

kerristarr said...

So much fun! I can't wait to do it all over again at Nat and Josh's wedding in Sept!
It was good to see you, twice in one weekend!