Wednesday, June 27, 2007

One Year Older

Really?
It's crazy to me that I am 27 and it just came and went like the flip of a light switch! Unbelievable.
Yesterday was good. I went to work. The usual. Ate lunch with Peter at 7 Salsas.
Then I went to get my allergy shot, which ended up being 2 shots. Apparently I can't handle all of it in one arm. Last week, my arm was swollen. Gross. Then I went shopping at the Southlake Town Center. Found nothing. Back to work I went. Worked in the pouring down rain for the rest of the day. I then met Peter, my dad, Sarah and Daniel at The Cheesecake Factory for dinner. YUM. I had strawberry shortcake for dessert. It was amazing. They all sang to me. Quite humiliating. Then, we went home and went to bed. I guess birthday's aren't near as fun once you get older. ;)

We decided to buy a grill for my birthday. I was going to get a new pair of jeans, but I decided we needed a grill more. Sunday night we had steak, sweet potatoes and asparagus. YUM. Monday night we grilled hamburgers. YUM. So, tonight it's chicken, corn on the cob and salad. I was trying to eat healthy and then my birthday crept up. :) I guess that means I have to do extra cardio today at lunch.

Speaking of working, I have found a new passion. It's been fun. I work out during my 3 hour break. Good ole LA Fitness is treating me well. :) It's not your Lifetime or anything, but it's good for me, for now.

Anyways, I'm out of things to say.
Have a great HUMP Day.

4 comments:

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

I love LA Fitness..that's where we go. But everytime I drive by a Lifetime--I covet their pool.

the thorntons said...

I'm so glad you had a happy birthday. I hope you got my message telling you that!! Sounds like a very practical gift you gave yourself...I wish I could have grilled out food 3 days in a row. YUM!! Love ya! :)

Kate said...

Happy Birthday Moppy Carragahi! I hope it was a good one! Sometimes I still wish we could have slumber parties and go rolling on our birthdays! I'm glad you're enjoying your new job.

chavon taylor said...

okay!! i believe you but only because you put so many RRRRR's on your swearrrrrrr. so it still won't show up??? that sucks. i want to be cool and that can't happen until i am on molls friend blog list deal. shoot.