Monday, April 28, 2008

Family Reunion

So we headed to the BIG CITY of Snyder, Texas for my mom's side of the family's reunion.



Here's some pictures to document the event.



Peter and I after eating ALOT OF FOOD (Fried Chicken and Chocolate Ice Box Pie from Luby's) and paying a game of football out back with Sarah and Daniel.





Top Row: My mom's youngest sister Leslie, mom, oldest sister Vickie.



Bottom Row: Paw-Paw, Me-Maw, and Joy, mom's 2nd oldest sister.



I laugh at this picture because I told my me-maw to show her teeth. She has the most hilarious smile. So, everyone was laughing because I yelled, "Me-Maw, show your teeth!" That was AFTER I told my mom to show hers. They did good, don't you think?





Here's some of my family. Some of my cousin's didn't make it. As a matter of fact, ALL BUT ONE of my cousins didn't make it. Thanks Jenny, and baby, for coming out! :)



Next on our agenda for the weekend was to see Thompson, Brent and Caden. Isn't he precious. OH and, Thompson is skinnier than me after having a kid just a week ago. FYI, she is EVERY WOMAN with what she has been through the past week. I WILL NOT disclose any details. :)





He is such a snuggly baby!!





All in all it was a great weekend. I didn't get much sleep as my mom insists that we be up when she gets up. :) We did take Charlie home too!!



It was hot on the way there and then 45 degrees on the way home. Unfortunately, she had to ride in the back as their was no room in Daniel's truck with all of us. So, my dad slapped this vest on her. She looked hilarious and pitiful!

I took it worse than she did. :)


12 comments:

Kristyn said...

I do think Charlie and Bella need a playdate?!

Laura said...

He he, I love catching up on your blog! busy girl! glad you got to see Caden! I can't wait to see you either!

Allison said...

Thanks! I think I am having a little too much fun dressing her.

I checkin' in on your blog. Your house looks amazing.

Dawntoya and Adam said...

Why did Charlie need that vest! Geez haha and why did your dad have that on standby? You and Peter are such a cute couple.

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Did you stop by The Shack in Snyder and have Mrs. Perkins' parents serve you up some chicken fried steak?

Ashley said...

you both came all the way to snyder and didn't just drive on up to see us?! i would've let you hold a crying baby since that's all he likes to do! ha!

carla's gateway said...

that poor doggie... was it a keep ya cool vest, or just a be cool vest? yes, I did see the GATEWAY plug.... I told Peter I'm gonna have to give you a "finders fee"... you may be our best advertisement yet! We are looking forward to you guys being here. We need to tell Matt and Laura to be here the same weekend. That would be fun for us too! Hey... looks like we will still be "hauling" water... the lines are laid, but as yet, they are not running... soon... soon soon!!!!hugging you Molly girl!

Mindy Rives said...

I like the new look! Very cute!

Jennifer said...

I want to hear about the job. Sarah told me a little and it sounds fab! Will you get me a job there? See if they'll pay me $47,000 and give me summers off. :)

the thorntons said...

Ah, Snyder...the big city! Sounds like a fun weekend. I'm jealous of the Caden pics...I need to see him again! And, Jack & Harley wanted me to tell Charlie that they really dig the camo outfit! I think they're a bit jealous.

MKP said...

When can we come see your house??? It looks AMAZING!!! Yes, you're right....Sawyer and Charlie do need a playdate.....maybe Roxy too....she LOVES Charlie. You can have Roxy if you want her. She's getting on my nerves.

Fabulous K said...

I am totally curious about you know what!! CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL! I must know...NOW! :)

{I promise to keep it a secret...please, please, please!}