Tuesday, April 15, 2008

COPYING

I'm copying Annalee's blog today because I LOVED her idea! ;) Well, I love her ideas in general.



FOODIES!!!!



Oh and Lauren, I promise I'll do my tag AFTER this. :)



1. WHOLE GRAIN TORTILLAS FROM CENTRAL MARKET. I realize these aren't the exact picture of the goodness that I put in my mouth yesterday for lunch!!!! GO GET THESE.

WITH THIS..Organic Hummus. I usually prefer the Spicy Red Pepper version. OH SO GOOD.

Okay that's enough food for today!!!

Enjoy. :)

AND YOU CAN'T forget this. I slice them up and put them on top of the hummus.





Followed by this. YUM!! Why are orange bell peppers so stinking good!!!! I, no lie, ate this meal 4 times last week. And...again for lunch yesterday. I've been on some sort of eating healthy kick.

But, then I had these on Friday night.

FRIED PICKLES ARE THE DEVIL. I can't remember the last time I ate these. It must have been back in college or high school when I made frequent trips to Sonic. I don't believe they sell these anymore. Or, better yet, it's best that I don't know if they do.




Followed by this.



Is Shrimp Cocktail healthy? Probably not, because I stole hush puppies off of Peter's plate to dip in my leftover cocktail sauce. Unfortunately after eating this, my fingers smelt like fish the rest of the night. But, it didn't stop me from going here for dessert...

Yea. Peter dropped me off at the Town Center to run in and grab us a few cookies for our movie. When he came back around to get me, I was standing out front minding my own business. I had already endulged in 1 cookie. He was laughing his head off at me for some reason?
I totally gave away that I had already eaten a cookie. It was ALL over my face..much like this girl. I Had NO idea. :)

Okay, let's continue on what I ate last week. Cut me some slack...it was the weekend!

Oh wait, I forgot. I went HERE on Saturday night.

I couldn't help but eat my weight in chips and salsa....but then, they HAD to bring out the chips with melted cheese on top. Let's not forget the blended jalapeno's that I got in my eye after touching it. :) It didn't stop me though.



Okay moving on...

Here's what I eat every Thursday. Some days alone, some days with friends.



I start off the meal with these....oh my beloved Edamame. You are so good to me. :) You supply the protein my body needs. It's a good thing, because I've eaten you 4 or 5 different times this week. Thank you Central Market.

I then order these:


California Rolls! Yum! This picture doesn't really look that appetizing. It's fine though, becuase Sushi Sam does it up right!!!

I also order these:

Cucumber Rolls are the BEST with these on top.

GINGER with soy sauce and just a DAB of the green stuff. I shall not mention your name as you've caused some embarrasment when eating alone at Sushi Sam. :)

8 comments:

annalee said...

we can dine together anytime! i love your recommendations look so good. i love edamame and joe t's too. mmm, mmm.

ThePoeFam said...

Hummus is so gross!!! How do you eat it!? But I do love me some Edemame and fried PICKLES!!! YUMMMMM!

Kelby said...

Molly...
I was reading your comment on the blog and accidently deleted it but indeed that had to have been Joel Duck...He knew details that only someone that was there would know...
Kelby

Natalie said...

Yum! I've always wanted to try hummus. Where is that brand sold?

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Sonic used to call them Pickalos in Abilene. Those were the days.

We'll meet you for lunch at Central Market ANYTIME!

Bekah Sidden said...

Molly, Thanks for letting me know about your blog... Your house is Beautiful! Where are ya'll living? I wasn't even hungry til I read your blog - we have common tastes in favorite foods :)
Hope you are doing well.
Bekah

carla's gateway said...

I too remember Pickalos from Sonic, Sunni... and now we have a Burger place called Mr. Burger that does the same (along with friend jalapenos sliced and hand breaded ymmmmmm). and Yes Miss Molly, we'd love to have you, Peter and the other 2/3 couples on May 24th. I will hold both cottages until I hear a little later this week. love you guys!

Lauren Williams said...

yes. this is why blogs are amazing!