Thursday, May 08, 2008

NEWS!

I have some news. :)
I have a new job and am SO excited about it I just can't even stand it.
I obviously am not going to post it for the world to see, so if you know me, you can email me.
Kelly, I promise I will email.

I'm just going to post a list of things going on since I don't have any pictures.

1. I'm starting to feel weird about checking my site meter. I think I will take it off. Is it weird that people from Finland check it? I don't know. Beware, I might be going private soon. I'll ask for your email if I do so. There's just some people I had NO idea checked my blog. I'm sure these people have no idea that I know. But, if they are smart, they know I know. :) It's cool, I have nothing to hide. ;)

2. Peter's family came in to town last weekend and stayed with us. We had 12 people at our house! It's normal for me to have that many people stay at our house these days. If fact, I almost expect it. :) It's why the Lord gave us this house.

3. Friday night we ate at Esparza's with 'the gang.' That gang being Natasha, Thomas, Natalie and Josh, Rachel, Craig, Jeremy, Peter and I! We had a good old time catching up for our monthly hang out! We'll be hanging out again tomorrow night at Taste of Addison. Gavin DeGraw is in concert. I'm not that crazy about him, but I love me some concerts, some food and some goooood people.

4. Speaking of good people, Josh and our friend Ashlee M. are on a plane with 3 other people to help as a relief team in Myunmar. PLEASE pray for their safety, for purpose, communication and a sound mind! I know Natalie is probably worrying her little head off too. So, please pray for peace on her part as well.

4. I got my allergy shots today, and well one of the swelled up a bit. Therefore it looks like I have a HUGE tricep. It's bad. :) Weeds and grasses are not cool. Well they are cool, just not in my sinuses. Praise the Lord the allergy shots have been working....I just had my year anniversary of taking them. :) If you've been keeping up with my blog, you've seen the pictures of my allergy tests!

5. Speaking of allergies, Peter is mowing the yard and working in the flower beds as we speak while I sit at my desk being bored wishing I was working in the yard with him. Peter's mom planted some herbs this week too! I'm excited about those too! :)

6. I am in the process of decorating my dining room. I will finish tonight and maybe put some pics up if you are lucky. My sister is having a shower at my house on Saturday. Afterall, that's what it's for...but, my decorating isn't quite finished! One room a month. :) It's worked out well for me! I am VERY pleased with the outcome of the decorations.

7. DO YOU LIKE MY NEW HEADER!???!?!?! Kelly spruced me up for the Spring! The 1st will always be my favorite, but I needed a new look for spring. What can I say! LOVE YOU KELLY!!!!! YOU ARE SO STINKING COOL!

8. Did you know the ONLY tv I watch is from 7-10 on Thursday nights? Well that's a lie. I occasionally catch The Batchelor! Anyways, we just caught up with 2008 and got cable and DVR! We are so cool. :) hahaha.

9. Ummm....Peter has been playing flag football in the city league with the doc I work for here. It's been fun to watch. He can barely walk when he leaves the games, but he still holds his title as "white lightening" from high school. I keep having dejavu watching him play! I'm loving it! Well, except for the obsenities my boss yells, and he's the quarterback. Nice work doc!

10. And last but not least.....my car has been in the shop since Monday. Praise the Lord for roommates and borrowing cars. Now I can drive my car without being scared the power steering will go out!

THE END>

10 comments:

Kelli said...

I agree about the Thursday night TV - it is the only good night!

Many prayers for your friends going to Myunmar.

Britney K said...

Shower? Who's shower are you having at your house? Ha! YAY! Thanks Molly!
Um, how do I get one of those blog tracker thingies?

Jennifer said...

I'm so excited about seeing your awesome new house at the shower tomorrow! Thanks for letting us have it there. And I also want to hear all the details about the J-O-B.

Erin said...

hi molly...i'm one of those random people :) i got linked to your blog through fabulous k's and i love checking in with your decorative debuts...very fun. i totally understand the privacy thing, though. just wanted you to know the random ip address in houston is just a friendly, fellow, decor-aholic who likes to check out ideas from others. :)

Dawntoya and Adam said...

You are so random. Glad you took the job! Chat me and let me know when you start.

Tiffany said...

Hi Molly - I am a "randomer". I check you via Abilene. I found your blog through Mauri Westbrook - her and I have been friends since Elementary. Anyways, I LOVE your house and love looking at all the pictures....I understand your need for privacy and will miss your uniqueness!

Elizabeth said...

You are so funny, and WOW you sound REALLY busy. Sorry to hear about Peter's uncle. You guys are all in my prayers.
P.S. If you go private, can you keep me, please??

Those Tonnes said...

did you get the job at the Village? The Financial Administrator position?

Anonymous said...

Job??? Hmmmm......

connie said...

Hey Molly, if you go private, add my email please...?
aupairblog@gmail.com
I hope you are well. The house looks AMAZING!!!