Monday, April 07, 2008

House Revisited....

I'll start off with my favorite room in the house. I love this bathtub with ALL OF MY HEART!

Peter's sink. Notice the pulls. :) Aren't they precious.
A view of my vanity area....so I can vanitize. what?

Well, here's the outside again...all of our flowers are in bloom. Beautiful! There's our friend Luke..chillin in our rocking chairs. We STILL haven't replaced the lights on the outside, so please ignore them. Thanks.
Charlie had to be in a picture. Look how green the grass is!!!
A view from the street on to the driveway. At some point, I will probably drive into that tree when backing out of the driveway. haaa..
My doormat. It was $10 at Hobby Lobby.
Here's some of our bedroom. It's still not finished....I'm sure you knew that from the plastic tubs. I will also cover those lamps with something cool.

My parents gave us this piece of furniture. It matches the bed Peter made us. Yes, Peter made that bed if you didn't already know. I'm not sure what I did on top of it. Like I said..it's a work in progress.
The leapord velvet chair and mirror.
Peter made me a necklace holder. We painted it and it's ready to go! I forgot how many necklaces I had until I untangled them all. It was a CHORE!
My closet..it's pretty organized...but could still use a few more clothes to fill the space. hahahaaa!
This is the shower curtain in the guest bathroom downstairs. I love it.Here's a view of the entertainment center and fire place. I'm not sure what I did on those bookshelves...but it works.


Here's a blurry view of our couch/rug. I need a chair...but that will have to wait as well.
Here's the entryway. Another $10 Hobby Lobby rug.
Here's the panels!!! If you click on them you can tell how they go. There is pink in the middle one and it really ties the two together. I'm really in love with them. :)
My coat rack in the dining room. I've still yet to figure out how to decorate this room.
I'd like to put a rug underneath the table. That's a battle I'll have to have with Peter. He doesn't want to cover the pretty floors. :) I'll talk him into it soon. I need a mirror and a few other things to make this room a bit homier. Is that a word?Here's a view of the kitchen. I love it.



The breakfast table. We bought this table at an Estate Sale for 50 dollars. Our task this weekend is to stain it. ;) I'd like a round rug here too..but the aforementioned battle will have to happen here too. :)
A view of the sink/bar area. Don't you just love my M and P hooks! :) Oh and the tulips I bought for 6 dollars at Tom Thumb. It's a goal of mine to have fresh flowers always. :)
A view of the fridge/microwave area. I of course have my Perini Ranch cookbook out. It's important for times when I want to make a rub for steak....etc.


I still need to take pics of the shower curtain Peter's mom made me. Also, a view of one of the guest bedrooms upstairs. I'll refrain from taking pics of the roommates bedrooms. They probably would be okay if I didn't. hhaa..

I still have a few things to hang...but it's coming along!!!



Peter and I had an extremely busy weekend. I plan on taking a nap today. It sounds glorious right about now!!! Anyways...I'll be back at the end of the week with a few more pics.
Hope you enjoy!!!






26 comments:

Dawntoya and Adam said...

Oh so cute! It looks fully furnished to me. I cant wait to see it all at the same time.

Jennifer said...

I love it all! Our kitchen is a similar green. Rather, it was in our old house and it will be again in our new house. :)

Ashley said...

i LOVE your house!! It is fabulous!

andydawn said...

Looks great!!! I love the shower curtain in the guest bath :) I love those colors together! I also love the neclace rack...some of those neclaces look as tall as I am :) Very NICE work!

Elizabeth said...

Molly,
Your house looks absolutely fantastic. I may need to 'steal' a couple of your ideas for when we get a house. You have such a knack for decorating. You did a GREAT job.

I will have to side with Peter though on NOT covering the floors. And from experience....when you have children it is easier to clean up after them on the concrete floors rather than the carpet....anyways, great job!!!

sharon said...

amazing!!

Macy said...

BE-AU-TI-FUL!

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

L-O-V-E, love it! We have the EXACT same taste...I even have the same C&B bedding! :) I hope I get to come see it in person...I give GREAT housewarming gifts, btw. {wink, wink}

annalee said...

i LOVE every inch of your home! excellent taste my friend!

Lori said...

Love it, love it, love it!!! I need to know where that gorgeous shower curtain came from!!! Seriously!

B-HO said...

MOLLS!!I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!It is soo you!!Kelly is building a house too and I just took her to your blog so she could some inspiration (like the piece that Linde did for ya'll) MIss you!!

allyo said...

BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait to see it! Is it okay if I am a little jealous???!!!

Natalie said...

I love your house! My favorite parts are the bathtub (drool!) and the stone on the fireplace. It's just gorgeous!

Shauna said...

ok - I love it all but the KITCHEN is my absolute favorite!! I love it!!!!

Laura said...

well i gotta keep tabs on everyone i used to know in a-town, right?

Laura said...

AWESOME! I absolutely love the house and your decorating style! LOVE IT! You are so lucky! i find myself jealous and having to try to be patient but someday. I am very happy for you and Peter! Congrats Moppyca :)

Kelly said...

LOVE your house!!!! I love it! That green in the kitchen is great! Ya'll have done a great job - you must love it so much!

Alison said...

Molly what a dream house!!! I LOVE it! You are amazing, I need you to come decorate my house when you are done! :)

hogan said...

Your home is amazing especially the family room love it!
mary
hoganfe handbags

Amanda said...

WOW. It looks amazing. I know y'all are loving it.

Leslie said...

Its so cute, Love it! Peter is so talented

The Durham's said...

Hey:)

Your house is just beautiful!! Congratulations:) Hope yall are doing well:)

Stacy Durham

Meredith said...

Your home is beautiful! I love all your fun color! I wish I were more daring. We've been in the past, but this time we've gone pretty neutral and are just trying to accent with oclor. Oh well. I love fresh flowers too!! OH, how I want a cutting flower section in my backyard. Ooooooh! Oh, and sorry about your tree on the neighbors house. Yikes! Breckenridge had a tornado.

Fun Fit Mom Stephanie said...

I love all your colors and your style! It isn't like everyone else's house that all the insides come from Kirkland's (no offense to people who love Kirkland's).

The Penuels said...

Molly~ Hi! It's Alli. I love your home...you have done such a great job decorating!! By the way, I have those kitchen hand towels from Anthropologie & love them:)

Nat Pat said...

the house looks great!!! and tell peter that the floors will actually show up more when they are accented with a stylish rug. :)