Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Weekly Post

I realize it's been over a week since I posted about our life.

I apologize.

We've been pretty busy lately. A good busy though!

Right now I'm buys copying recipes from my friend Mary at work's Gillian McKeith cook book. I know you've seen that show "You Are What You Eat?" It's scaring me. I can't watch it anymore. But, it's SEMI snapped me into shape.

Tonight will be an exception as Peter and I will be treated by my work for a VERY NICE dinner with the staff. We EVEN get off work at 6 INSTEAD of 7. Oh the joys in life............

Lots of new things going on in our lives.....busy new things.

I will spend my play money decorating my dining room at the beginning of next month. I look forward to showing you pictures.

The tree will finally be removed tomorrow....with our money. That's neither here nor there because it's not REALLY OUR money is it?

I need a pedicure really bad. As we speak I have 2 different colors on my toes. It's a good thing I brought my toenail polish to work. Whew. What? Don't judge me for painting my toes at work.

Music has really been stirring my soul lately. I'll update on the songs at a later time.

My heart has been burdened by my hurting friends as of late...

I get to see a brand new momma and baby this weekend....followed by a FAMILY REUNION. I have mixed feelings about this....well the family reunion part.

Peter and I booked our annual Gateway Getaway trip next month. Check it out at www.gatewaygetaway.com
I'm sure you remember last June's post. If not, you can peruse through my blog yourself. I'm dumb and don't know how to link you there.

I'm having 2 showers at my house next month. THAT I'm excited about.

Also, a HIGH SCHOOL GIRL'S weekend in H-TOWN in June that I am WAY excited about. Why is it more expensive to fly Southwest than it is Continental? And why is there 2 airports in Houston? OH wait...there are 2 in Dallas too. Never mind that.

Okay, that's enough of an update for now. Maybe I'll take some pictures this weekend of my long lost family members. And maybe Charlie's reuniting with Belle, Sally and Carly. That will be a sweet reunion.

The End.
Amen.

3 comments:

Britney K said...

Great post! I can't wait to hear the songs that are stirrin' ya! On the decoration note, do you know about the Wysteria outlet in Carrollton? It's on Luna between beltline and Valley View. They sometimes have some really great stuff.

Dawntoya and Adam said...

Glad for an update Mollikwa.

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

We need to go to Anthropolgie soon...I bet you could find some fabulous dining room things there.

Also...I will have your new header soon. I have played with it like 5 diff times cause it has to be perfect cause you are as stinkin' fabulous as me! LOL.

Have a good week!