Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Prayer

I was going to post a silly blog today, but felt the need to post about this girl named Tricia and her daughter Gwenyth and husband Nathan.
I just spent the last hour catching up on her husband's blog here http://cfhusband.blogspot.com and just sat and cried at my desk for 2 reasons. One, that our God is so mighty and two, because of Him completely breaking my heart for not believing that He is a MIGHTY God. I know, sounds odd.

So, if you would join with me in praying for this sweet family. I won't tell you their story, as you should read it yourself. It's truly unbelievable.

Lord, you are a God of miracles. I pray that you would give Tricia and Gwenyth the strengh to fight so that they can be a testimony to your unbelievable power. I pray that you would give Nate energy, patience, and an ushakeable peace that can only come from you.

1 comment: