Thursday, January 17, 2008

More FUN!




This past weekend we went along with Natasha and Thomas to their sister-in-law's birthday party. It was at Times Ten Cellar in Lakewood! So cool. I should have taken more pics, but my battery was about to die. Not to mention free wine. Don't worry, nobody had to much. I promise.
We had a good ole time just pretending like we were hoity toity. The dress was black and white dressy. So, Natasha and I had fun getting all gooseyed up. Not sure if that's how you spell gooosey. :) Either way, we had fun.

Here's a few pics from the night. I think I might have put to much Bobbi Brown Bronzer on. My bad.


I took this pic of the house this morning because they installed our garage door!!!!!
It will be stained along with the front door and the cedar posts. Next week is a huge week as the front and inside of the house will be painted. Also the stone and brick will be put on. They might have to wait because it's hard for concrete to dry if the weather is below 50. The trim carpenter will install the cabinets and the crown molding! Last week they finished sheet rocking and then Monday the finished texturing the walls! So, it's all ready to go!! I didn't feel like it was necessary to post pics of white walls. So, now you know the progress! We are right on schedule and should be moving in by the middle of February! Our bathtub came last week too! It's utterly fantastic I tell ya!!
This weekend is a huge for us. Peter and I are staining the concrete on most of the bottom floor. So, if you need me, that's where I'll be. :)




Last but not least, I was chosen by Kelly at http://fabulouskblogdesigns.com to get a free blog makeover!!! I'm SO EXCITED SO GET EXCITED EVERYONE!!!
I don't know how to insert a link because I'm a blogger dork.

12 comments:

Britney K said...

SO fun! I can't wait to see the finished product of the house! And how exciting that you get a blog makeover! Can't wait to see it!

andydawn said...

You house is look AWESOME!! Ours is totally at a stand still :( I am ready to move in! I love the cedar posts and garage! I love Kelly's designs :) You will have a FABULOUS blog!

Sarah D said...

I'm so excited about the house!!! It looks fantastic! I want to come over when it's finished and drink coffee on your front porch. :-)

Lauren Williams said...

so fun! i love to get dressed up and act hoity toity! jerry is great at it sooooo over the top :) LOVE the house! i am just awaiting the house warming party invite! ;)

Cara said...

Your house looks so cute! That is too funny that you are working in a chiropractor's office. I am starting to really love going to mine:)

carla's gateway said...

I'm assuming the blog makeover is the black design... I LOVE IT! very classy (perfect choice of pictures to go with the "makeover"). Also, loved your heart for the CF family. Peter and Elly grew up with a friend who deals with this. Bless them in their battle and you for your tenderness.

Mauri said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your new header! Fabulous K is AWESOME!

Britney K said...

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!! Could that be any cuter?! Oh mylanta! This means you have to put up a new post.

Dawntoya and Adam said...

She did a great job!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Love the new layout. It is definitely you. You guys look snazzy!!

Shauna said...

OK - I LOVE the new design. Isn't Kelly awesome!!!!

Shannon said...

Wow! What adults you are being all dressy and fancy. Even though I'm 30 that still makes me feel so grown up!

House is lookin' good. Cheers!