Tuesday, January 08, 2008

For Dawanika... :)

This past weekend was Rachel and Craig's wedding! We had a dadgum blast I tell ya!
Friday night was the lingere/bachelorette party! We had a nice dinner at Breadwinner's followed by some fun times at Becky's house opening up gifts. Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures.

Saturday Peter and I had a good time just resting and looking at the progress of our new home. It's fully sheetrocked now and they cleaned up ALL of the trash in the front yard. Scary that we will actually take residence there in a month or so. WHOA! I'm pumped. :) I'll post more progress later.

Saturday evening we went downtown to the rehearsal dinner at Mattito's on Turtle Creek Blvd. We had our own room, free margarita's and fun! I laughed so much. I will say, Craig made the most creative video in the world. I was sweating from laughing so hard and tears were streaming down my eyes. Hopefully Rachel will post the video on her blog when she gets back from the honeymoon. Here's some pics from the night.







Isn't Peter's Rat face attractive. I laugh so hard when he does this. I hope this doesn't scare you blog world. :)


Look at these AWESOME robes Rachel gave us with our initial on them! They were so comfortable that we wore them out of the restaurant!!


And, here we are at the wedding! It was at the Hickory Street Annex in downtown Dallas! GREAT view, so cool.
Rachel had the honorary bridesmaids pick a color out of the peacock feather for our dresses. I chose a deep purple. I didn't get a pic of all of us together, but we looked cool. :)


Miriam and Rachel's mom dancing the night away with Craig. Hilarious!!

Afer a glass of wine and some dancin!! I look like a midget here.

Natalie and Rachel on the dance floor!

Them leaving the reception in their shaving creamed car!!

The blushing bride getting ready!!!

Peter and I in our wedding duds!


This is Natasha and I being silly. Thomas was actually standing outside and so we though we'd take a picture of her squishing him with her fingers. :) Hilarious.

Thomas, Natasha and Peter (he's a handsome man!)

So, needless to say, after a long weekend of wedding stuff, I have a horrible cold today. It started coming yesterday and it's hit me full force. I haven't had anything like this in well over a year, so I'm just mad. :)

And, without further ado, here's a picture of my neice at Christmas. Please pray for her, she's been in the hospital with RSV. Bless her sweet heart!!

15 comments:

Dawntoya and Adam said...

More, more, more!!! Rachel is so fun. This sounds like an awesome wedding!!!!! This is the best blog and best blog title EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel better today Mollikwa!

the thorntons said...

I love the peacock feather idea...those colors are great! I read what you posted on Kelby's blog, so you should check out this website http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/candidate-match-game.htm It's interesting to see who you most closely match with. You might be surprised!

Shauna said...

Molly - I dont know if I have commented before or not but I have been checking your blog occasionally! Not sure if you remember me from ACU. Anyhow - I love your stories and I am praying for your neice - my son had RSV when he was a baby and it was scary! I am sure she will be fine!!! Have a great day!

campers said...

fun times!!! I love that pic of Miss Layla Grace! Sydney wore that outfit at Christmas too!!!

Them Chandlers said...

I'm so sad I missed the wedding!! It looked like fun...Rachel and all you girls looked beautiful!

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

Hi Molly,
I found you through Sunni's blog...

Your blog cracks me up--you are so sassy! I just thought I would say hi because, well, who doesn't like to know who their random blog stalkers are, right?!! :)

Oh, and I think it's so cute that you and your hubby were matching in your wedding duds! Could you two be a cuter couple?!

Have a fabulous day!
Kelly

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

Hey girl,
Thx 4 the advice! I am adding you to my links so I can visit more often :)

Sorry you are sick..feel better soon!!

Sharee Forman said...

Molly, you look fabulous!! I LOVE that purple dress! Very sex in the city-ish! :)

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Shut up about Mattito's! One of my fave Dallas places! We miss it, and the Bob Armstrong dip.

Kelli said...

Found your blog a while ago and had been lurking! Thought it was time to comment! :) Love your posts... and your plum dress is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S! I'll be popping in more often!

Brooke said...

Such beautiful ladies! and I love your purple dress! (I have it in black... hee hee) I'm so glad that the TBaker/Abrigg household was there last night. :) It was so fun to hang out with you!!!

Fabulous K said...

Hey! I want to give you a blog makeover {for free, of course!} Email me:

fabulouskdesigns@yahoo.com

I think your blog layout should match how fabulous you are!

Kelly

Kentsten said...

I LOVE YOUR PURPLE DRESS!!!!

Lauren Williams said...

molly! you look H-O-T in that purple dress!!

GloryandGrace said...

Did Rachel get married on January 5???? That's when I got married!!!