Monday, November 26, 2007

WHIPPPPPPPPPPED!

That word adequately describes how I feel right this very moment.

Let me give you a little recap of our week and then I will post pictures.

Left here on Wednesday at noon for Abilene.
Arrived in Abilene at 3.
Went to the Taylor County Court to tranfer my car title from my dad to myself.
Went to my parents. Chit Chatted. Went to Rosa's for a family dinner.
Ate to much.
Went home and curled up on the couch. Watched television while dosing off on the couch. Went to bed at 10ish.
Thursday morning. Woke up at 8 for cinnamon rolls and house cleaning. That's always fun. Took a shower and waited for our 19 family members to arrive.
MENU:
Turkey
Dressing
Cranberry Sauce
Hash Browned Potato Casserole
Sweet Potatoes
Sister Schubert Rolls
Green Beans
Pretzel Jello Salad
Buttermilk Pie
Pumpkin Pie
Pumkin Cheesecake
And, I have no idea what other desserts were on the bar. There were several.
WATCHED IT SNOW ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL DAY. See pictures below.
Family left....movies watched..i.e. Grey's Anatomy and Ugly Betty
BEDTIME!!!
Friday morning we woke up at 5. My parents were so sweet to fix us pancakes and bacon. Drank coffee.
On the road at 6am to Houston.
Drove 6 house.........
Ate some Chicken Tortilla soup for lunch.
Hung out with Peter's family. Helped prepare Thankgiving Meal (for the 2nd time.)
4ish - ate Thanksgiving dinner!
Cleand up and played with the puppies.
Ping Pong Tournament. Peter beat me....
Hot Tub for a few hours.
Bed.
SATURDAY - slept in
Pancakes, bacon and eggs for breakfast.
At this point, I've gained a few pounds.
Showered and put my pajamas back on.
Watched football and played games.
Left for Dallas 4. Drove in the NONSTOP rain.
Arrived at 8sh. PACKED, PACKED and MORE PACKING!!!!
Bed.
Sunday morning.
Packed, moved, packed move packed moved from 8am-10pm. We DID NOT STOP!
WE had to move us and Natasha and Thomas.
I'm dead tired. That's all I have to say.


Peter and I going out in the snow for the first time. There wasn't that much at that point.

After lunch being silly. Notice the green polka dot hoodie. I wore it 3 days in a row without being washed. :) Don't judge me. I didn't fix my hair either!

Saggy Eyed Charlie. She was SOOO sleepy after her Thankgiving lunch.

My car being snowed on. I don't know why I took her picture. :)

backyard.........with lots of snow!!!

Mom's side of the family...

Family again.....

Belle and Charlie LOVIN' the snow!!

This little Boston Terrier is named Luke. He was rescued by Peter's aunt and uncle. He is also deaf. And, the best part about Luke is, he ALWAYS wants to be as close as possible to someone. I think he feels safest when he is. He has 2 sister Boston Terriers, but they are crazy. :) Anyways, Luke and I laid under the blanket ALOT together. Brittney, this pic is for you! :)

10 comments:

Dawntoya and Adam said...

Aw...sweet little dog:) You guys need a weekend of NOTHING!!! Get gmail so we can chat all day.

Kristyn said...

crazy holiday!! love the pics of all the doggies. Our bella would have loved to be in the snow playing with them.

campers said...

The good thing about you packing and moving, packing and moving, is you get to go on a vacation in a couple of days!!!! Not me....I think I will still be unpacking!!! I love that little deaf dog!

Mauri said...

YAY for lots of food and snow...we missed the snow Thursday but enjoyed it again Sunday! One of these days when you are in town we need to touch base!

Sarah D said...

Snow... I'm jealous. :-)

Laura said...

I'm with ya on the whipped thing!! i wish I had seen snow! have fun in NYC and I can't wait to come visit your new house!

Laura said...

I was excited to read that the strikes are over in NYC so now there is NOTHING to put a damper on our trips!! Have fun --can't wait to see your pics!

Kristi said...

can you send me your address? kristi.kersey@yahoo.com. thanks!!!!

ThePoeFam said...

Wasn't that Snow AMAZING! I hate that I didn't see you! We were nuts! ... Thank you for the picture of that sweet Boston. They're the best dogs in the world! You should see them with Baby Quinn. Kia will bring him her toy and just sit there while he plays with it.

My {Oh} My Musings said...

SNOW! i'm so sad i missed it!!! i believe it was about 90 degrees on thanksgiving here in mozambique...oh well! that is so exciting about your new house! can't wait to see it done! hope all is well for you and peter! ya'll are too cute! so happy for you! i remember when laura told me about ya'll. she was living w/ me at the time, she came into my bathroom early in the morning while i was getting ready for school and told me that yall were seeing each other...i looked at her and said-they are going to get married. it just made sense. it was also such a testimony to how romantic and good God is. I smiled all day thinking about how God had worked in both of your lives and how He waited to bring you two together. I know neither of you would trade your story for the world. It is such a sweet story.