Tuesday, December 04, 2007

WHEW!

I love it how all of my blog titles start with W's.

I don't have time to post today. I'm extremely busy. (Hence why I'm blogging. Aheem.)

We flew in at 1 am this morning. THAT is another story. Hopefully I will have time to blog about our trip! But to tide you over, here is what I drove up to this morning!!
I was VERY overwhelmed. I told Peter that our house looks to big. He assured me that it was because it was next to really old little homes. Our lot is VERY small, therefore our home looks VERY large on the lot. It scared me. haah.

So, here is a pic. I'm exhausted.

7 comments:

Laura said...

wow! it looks HUGE!

lhall said...

it does look HUGE! welcome back...i want to hear about the trip!

Dawntoya and Adam said...

It does look huge! Ya'll moved into the hood and built a castle.

Sum said...

Dawn's comment cracked me up. it looks beautiful! I am inviting myself over once it's done.

for your incentive: I bring great house-warming gifts. :)

the thorntons said...

I can't wait to see it finished!Aren't you so excited to decorate?!? It was good to talk to you the other day...

Britney K said...

Dang Girl! That is a big house. BUT, that's just how it's gotta be.

Sorry we missed the move out party. Uh, Brad, my mom, and Lorisa packed our apartment and moved us a few weeks ago. We're in 7 now. I figured Surah told you. Since I hurt my back I can't go up stairs so we had to move to the first floor! Woohoo! When do you get to move (again) into your new house??? That is so fun! I'm totally excited for y'all!

Mauri said...

SO FUN! Good for you! That is so exciting! I hopeyour trip was a blast too!