Friday, November 02, 2007

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE PUMPKIN!!!!

******THANK YOU FOR VOTING**************
****THE WINNER's ARE NATASHA AND THOMAS!*********
1. Natasha and Thomas
2. Natalie (and Josh)
3. Peter (and Molly)
4. Rachel and Craig
*************************************************




PLEASE VOTE.

When you leave a comment you can vote for number 1,2,3, or 4.

A few of us got together the other night and had a pumpkin carving contest. :)

The losers have to pay for the winner's dinner one night! Woohoo!!!
I need at least 20 votes.

21 comments:

Mav_Mom said...

I like 3

Bex said...

1. it makes me giggle.

Lori said...

I like number one!

Anonymous said...

Number ONE!!

Sharee Forman said...

I vote for #1...he's so cute and goofy. :)

Elizabeth said...

1

annalee said...

number 2!

B-DUB said...

1

Kristi said...

#1

Kristyn said...

number 3!

allyo said...

I like 1

Jenna said...

# 1

lhall said...

one!

Jessica and Matt said...

Can I split my vote 50/50? I like 1 and 3. So cute!

andydawn said...

1

Them Chandlers said...

Sending some love out to #4...gotta love a cyclops.

Shara Smith said...

Number one!

the thorntons said...

#1...they're all cute though!

Jodi said...

I like #1. :)

Dawntoya and Adam said...

Ugh...I really like 1 and 2...but I think I will go with 1

Kelby said...

Molly, thanks for the comment...I'll link your blog on mine...Kelby