Wednesday, November 21, 2007

House Progress/Traveling/Moving/Thanksgiving!!!!

Well, progress is slowly happening. We were supposed to pour the slab today, but apparently concrete companies close for the Thanksgiving holiday's as well. :) They deserve it to!
So, Monday the slab is being poured, Lord willing we get a GREEN on the inspection. Then on Tuesday, the lumber is coming!! That means our slab of a house will look somewhat like a house!

As we speak, I'm waiting on Peter to pick me up at work and take us to Abilene! We have whirlwind of the next few days with travelling, and then we move on Sunday-Thursday. NYC isn't really on the mind quite yet! I won't even realize we are going until we actually get there! SOOO BUSSY! I'm starting to feel the stress of it all I tell ya!

But, I am so very thankful for all that is going in our lives. None of it is ours.
I hope everyone has a wonderful time with family these next couple of days!




1 comment:

andydawn said...

Take time to relax in Abilene! Have fun in NYC TOO!! I love NYC this time of year :)