Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Things Part II

I don't have much to say today. So I'll just make a random list for you.

1. Cinnamon candles remind me of Christmas. I was sent to buy a few candles for the office and I couldn't resist.

2. I did a spin class at the gym by my apartment on Saturday morning and it was 100 times harder than the one over here by work. My legs were like jello. Hopefully I can leave early for lunch today and go to the class again. You're basically forced to do cardio for an hour and I love that!

3. Plumbing is going in today at the house. Woohoo! I drove by this morning and the plumber truck was there. I didn't take any pictures. I thought that would be awkward at 8 in the morning.

4. Thanksgiving is one week away.

5. NEW YORK is only 2 and half weeks away. I started our itinerary. :) It made me even more excited. If anyone knows of a nice romantic place to eat dinner....sent a message my way.

6. We move in with friends in a week and half. Holy cow.

7. Waking up at 5:45am on Wednesday mornings is hard but good.

8. Are granite counter tops really that cool? I can't seem to find one that I like. They are all WAYYYY to busy for me. I guess that's probably a good thing that I don't like them huh. :)

9. I made a the queso recipe off of Pioneer Woman's blog.
http://www.thepioneerwomancooks.com/
Again, I still don't know how to post links. I think my blog is ghetto.
It was AMAZING! You should try it. :) I like her blog because she posts these emmaculate pictures of the food! :) CHECK IT OUT!

10. I think I want to be a CSI agent when I grow up. But, I think I only would want to work in the lab.

11. I bought map pencils at Target yesterday. I of course had to buy the huge pack with all of the colors. Peter told me too. :) They were for him anyways. Either way, I think the last time I used them was in World Geograhy and A&P (Mr. Jonas)in high school. I spent most of my junior year coloring with map pencils. It was fantastic.

12. We went furniture shopping a few weekends ago. I couldn't find anything I liked. This could be a problem in the next few months. Hand-me-down's anyone?

13. I had to sing a Joy Williams song at a church on Sunday morning. It was a very hard song. I nailed it the first service and butchered it the second. I practiced really hard. Practice makes perfect? What? The Lord humbled me. It was great.

14. I can't believe I will no longer be in apartment life. Can I get a Hallelujah!!!!! Did I spell that right?

15. I made cookies for my small group this past Sunday. I made a homeade batch of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies and then I bought some slice and bake peanut butter cookies and stuck a hershey's kiss on top. Most of the girls asked me for the recipe for the slice and bake. Hilarious.

16. I am addicted to Non-Fat Gingerbread Latte's with Whip Cream. Is there something wrong with that sentence? :)

17. Friday night Peter and I walked down by the Las Colinas canal. I peeked in Kidd Kraddick in the Morning's studio and I pictured myself on the radio. Hilarious.

18. I bought a pair of ASICS running shoes this weekend. I'm excited to try them out today. They were a steal I tell ya!

19. I ate sushi twice last week. Now when I say sushi, I mean California Rolls and that's it. I've found that if you put the Ginger root on top of the sushi it's fantastical. Is that a word? I don't care if it's not.

20. I'm sorry that you just wasted your time reading this. ;)

10 comments:

Kristyn said...

I think I had almost forgotten about map/colored pencils. so great! might have to get myself some!! ;)

the thorntons said...

First of all, Yes, you spelled Hallelujah right. You can always count on me to check your spelling.

Ah...the Jonas map pencils. I saved my notebooks because by the end of the year, they were works of art!

I might be with ya on the granite issue...I'm debating myself. I'm thinking about Silestone, Quartz, or maybe Corian for my house, but probably stainless steel for the lake. Just a thought.

I love your randomness!!!

Andrea Bowman said...

Hey Molly...
Eric and I just went to New York two weeks ago...you have to eat at Carmines. It is so freakin good and romantic! It's in Times Square. Also if you want some good and cheap pizza go to Ray's Pizza in Times Square. It's not romantic, but it's very New Yorky :)

Nominate someone or something in need said...

oh my gosh...that is so funny...i am totally reminiscing (sp???) about his class now!!! i loved him. he was so sweet. i remember how he gave the girls a rose on valentines and was always so caring!!! what a great teacher...thank you for reminding me of him!!!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

We LOVE to eat dinner at Shun Lee in NYC. I think it's Shun Lee West...it's a fancy Chinese food restaurant. Chic booths, and monkey with red eyes decor. YOu have to make reservations.

Thank you for saying Mr. Jonas. Love him!

Oh, and we love our granite. It's black and doesn't look too busy when you look at the big picture.

Nat Pat said...

i love how most of the points ended in "hilarious". ;) i am becoming a sushi lover myself. i pretty much just like the california rolls but i tried a cruncy spicy shrimp roll the other day and it was delicious.

connie said...

Hey Molly!
I went to NYC with a friend last year and we ate at the W Hotel in Times Square. It was really good. But I think Kellie, Shane, and Jeremy would all tell you to go to Red Eye. I think that's the place they go anytime they are there.
Props on the sushi. I only eat California rolls. I tried the raw fish sushi last week and it was a bad idea. I miss cheap sushi. It's not so cheap here :(

Dawntoya and Adam said...

Okay, well I think this post is great. You guys sound rich! New homes, new shoes, new furniture, sushi everyday:) I have gone to some great restaurants in NY but I can only remember the name of one that was "romantic" and that was "Mr. Chow" but I think I remember the bill being like $350. There was also this great Thai place that Mel and I went to that was underground (if I remember correctly...) I may ask her. That one was AWESOME!

Laura said...

You need your own TV show. You are entirely too entertaining to "just" be a blogger. Seriously, start off on American Idol and go from there ;). Love ya!

Ashley said...

Hi Molly! I do remember you, and like keeping up with your blog! :) I LOVE my green walls too. I found my green paint at Home Depot. It is a Behr paint color. I actually took the color to Kelly Moore Paint to have it mixed because their paint is a TON better! It is called Grape Leaves. There are 4 shades of green on the card. I used the darkest for my entry hall which is Jungle Trail & the lighter (Grass Cloth) for my kitchen. I LOVE how it turned out...it's a lot of green, but I like it! :) Hope that helps. Good luck with all the house planning! So fun!